48. Bahrain. Pt 2.

Chloe woke up, cuddled up to Seb, feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension. She lifted her head to see the man she loved so much looking back at her. "Morning sexy. Ready for race day?" She asked, pressing a kiss to his chest.

"I'm always ready schätzchen." He stroked his hand down her back, responding to her as she placed a kiss on his lips. He could already feel his body responding to her kiss on his chest, she turned him on so quickly. He tried to pull her on top of him as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, loving the little moan she gave him.

"Whoa, easy tiger." She pulled away. "You know we can't."

"I wont tell if you don't." He grinned.

"Save it for later." She got up, flaunting her near naked body at him. She turned to look at him before she headed in to the bathroom, grinning back at the impressive sight in front of her.

"Sure I can't tempt you?" He threw back the duvet, revealing the bulge in his boxers. She stepped back closer to the bed, reaching out she glided a long fingernail down his chest and then followed the trail of hair she loved down to the waistband of his boxers. He closed his eyes and let out a quiet moan. "Schätzchen, dont tease me." He groaned louder as she bent over and placed a kiss on his erection through his boxers.

"Later." She stepped back to admire the effect she'd had on him. "I promise." She headed back to the bathroom, blowing him a kiss before she shut the door. She smiled as she heard him groan and call her name in frustration.

                                 ~*~

They met Britta at the circuit at just after 2pm for a light lunch in hospitality. After the race she'd be heading back to Dubai so this was a last chance for the three of them to spend time with her. Seb seemed excited for the race, having put Lina on the front row, next to Charles who had got his first ever pole position. So far it was turning out to be a good weekend. Thursday night's event for Liberty Media at the Ritz Carlton had also gone well, mainly due to the fact that Stephen had been notably absent. After Chloe managed to get some time to talk to Corinna yesterday, it had turned out that Michael had somehow been behind that. They'd spent a while talking about Michael's recovery and how hard it had been for Corinna, also the visit to Italy and how she hadn't wanted him to fly out from Switzerland in case he got spotted. Chloe also confessed that after talking to Seb about what had happened to her she did wish she had gone to the police, but she had done what she felt was right for her at the time. Overall, talking to Corinna had been very welcome and kind of therapeutic.
"So, four hours to go!" Britta chirped. "Let's hope we get a one two finish to end the weekend." She smiled, raising her glass of wine to Seb. He smiled, and glanced at Chloe who was tucking in to a bowl of brown rice with mixed vegetables, she had been taking advise from Antti on what to eat to boost her energy levels. Seb was eating the same thing and he was pleased to see her eating. She finally seemed to have regained her appetite properly now.

"Anything to beat those bloody Mercedes and wipe the smug look off of Lewis' face!" Chloe exclaimed, making Seb look at her, humour etched across his face. "I'm sorry Seb, I know he's your friend but I've just never really warmed to him."

"Why not?" He picked up his glass of water and took a sip.

"He spends far too much time whining over the radio for a start." She replied.

"He's a very motivated person and he likes to keep his team motivated also, nothing wrong with that." He said defensively.

"You've not heard him!" She said.

"I have, when I've watched reruns of the race." He took another forkfull of his food.

"And you think his attitude over the radio is ok?" She asked, taking a sip of her wine.