49. He loves me, he loves me not.

The morning sun glowed through the curtains of Sebastian's bedroom in his home in Switzerland and the smell of sex and their moans filled the air. After feeling her tighten around him inside her as she came, he was now chasing his own release and Chloe knew he was close as his pace slowed and he closed his eyes while biting down on his kiss swollen bottom lip. She slid her fingertips lightly down his spine finding his sensitive spot just above his bum making him groan and lower himself down to kiss her. When he pulled away a little to look down at her she took his face in her hands, holding him in place and making him maintain eye contact with her.
"Ich komme! Scheiße!" He cried out and then groaned. "Ich liebe dich Chloe." He gave her one last roll of his hips as he came and his body shuddered against her's as he moaned through his release, lowering himself down again to kiss her lips and then nuzzle himself against her neck while breathing heavily. Aftershocks rippled through him as he caught his breath while his nose and lips brushed over her skin and he inhaled her scent at the same time. Where it had aroused him earlier, the fragrance he was now so used to on her gave him comfort and helped him to relax. Chloe could feel every muscle in his honed body relax and his weight seemed to get a bit heavier on her as he came down from his high while she stroked her hand down the back of his head. "I love you so much schätzchen." He murmured while showering her with kisses as he worked his way to her lips, giving her a long sweet kiss once he'd reached them.

                                ~*~

It was now Thursday and they'd got back late last night from Bahrain after they had stayed for two days of testing. Her highlight had been seeing Mick driving a formula one car for the first time, it had been an emotional moment for everyone involved in Ferrari as he had manoeuvred the beautiful red car from the garage to begin his very first moments in a formula one car. She had captured images on her mobile phone, along with Corinna who was sending her own to her husband, Mick's proud dad, Michael. Everyone wished that he could have been there. During a break for rain she had spent time with Seb, chatting to Corinna and Mick. Chloe got out of bed and put clean underwear on before sliding her robe over her body and tying it securely. As she got to the bedroom door and opened it she turned to look back at her gorgeous, cheeky German boyfriend who was dozing peacefully in their bed. She smiled at him laying there and stepped out closing the door quietly behind her. She made her way down the stairs and went in to the large lounge room, opening the curtains to let the sunlight in she glanced at their two cases that stood exactly where they'd left them last night. Seb had been exhausted when they'd got in so they'd headed straight up to bed and he'd fallen asleep pretty much as soon as his head had hit the pillow. Once she'd made herself a coffee she returned to the lounge and stood looking out of the window as she took a sip, the snow had thawed revealing the green grass underneath it while the trees were still bare. It was like winter wasn't quite ready to relinquish it's hold just yet. However with today's temperature due to be unseasonably warm she doubted it would be long before things sprang to life outside. She looked across the beautiful lake that shimmered in the morning sun and her eyes took in the scenery she could see in the distance from the other side, while the base of the hills and mountains she could see had also thawed, the white of the snow didn't look too high up before it took over. She imagined it would all look even more beautiful here in the summer months and she couldn't wait to see it. She took a seat on a chair that faced the window so she could continue to gaze out while she enjoyed her coffee, the quietness of this place inside and outside was bliss and she could see why Seb loved living here so much. It was a world away from the hectic, noisy environment of formula one. She heard the door open and shut and looked to see Antti walk in, he stopped when he saw her. Her auburn hair hung down her back in messy waves and the rosy glow on her cheeks suggested that maybe Seb had already been awake this morning, making a wave of jealousy wash over him.
"Morning Antti." She smiled.