71. Canada. Pt 3

"I just want to make you feel better." Chloe reciprocated his move by holding his face in her hands too, she held his gaze trying to figure out what he was possibly thinking at that moment. As he looked back at her, he was momentarily torn over whether he should take up her offer. He felt his anger turning towards her; he wanted her, he wanted to lose himself in her and try to forget the decision that had taken the race away from him. He needed to vent his anger somewhere and on someone, and she was willing to be that person for him. Suddenly he wanted to punish her, to take what he wanted from her body and give her nothing back. He wanted to claim her and to win her. Chloe studied his face, taking in his frown lines that were etched into his tanned skin, his soft lips that felt so good against her own and his eyes that she lost herself in on a daily basis. In the blink of an eye his lips were on hers again and he pushed her back a couple of steps until her back hit the door with a loud thud making her wince in pain. She wrapped her arms around him in a feeble effort to calm him as he kissed her as though he was desperately feeding on her. She tried to match his kisses with her own but he was kissing her so aggressively that he was starting to hurt her lips. At the same time, though, she could feel her body start to come alive in the way that only Seb could achieve as he slowed a little to bite down and pull on her bottom lip. He quickly undone her red jeans and then slid a hand up under her top. Wanting to help him out she went to remove her top but was stopped as he batted her hands away.

"No, I'm doing it." He muttered with his lips still against hers, biting down again on her lip to remind her that he was in charge. He pulled away to remove her top and then her bra, throwing them to the floor with an angry flourish. He then began a sensuous assault on her neck with his mouth as he squeezed her breasts to the point that she knew he'd leave them bruised. She could feel him nip an area of skin on her neck with his teeth which he followed by sucking until he left a mark. Thinking that maybe a little skin to skin contact might help she put her hands on his team shirt and went to pull it up, again he stopped her, grabbing her wrists he pinned her arms above her head and he pressed his forehead to hers. "Nein." Anger was still evident in his voice as he released her wrists to step back and removed his t-shirt. Reaching for her he yanked down her jeans making the friction from the fabric burn her thighs, he lowered himself down to remove them from her ankles, letting her lean on his shoulder to step out of them. A ghost of a smile graced his lips as he saw the white lace thong she was wearing. "Keep this on." His tone was a demand, not a request and he hooked his fingers under the elastic to pull on it before letting it snap back against her skin. "You're not on your period?" He asked as he moved to stand upright.

"No, not yet." She replied quietly. She wasn't sure she was ready for this, he had a wild look to him as he put his hands at the backs of her thighs and lifted her, she felt the force of his strength as he pressed her into the door using his body. She could feel him impatiently tug his shorts down just enough to free his erection and then yank her underwear to one side, she wrapped her legs around his waist and linked her hands together at the back of his neck to hold on. Seb could feel her body tense against him, she was bracing herself and he looked at her to see her face full of apprehension but her eyes showing her arousal. It was quite a mix; he could tell she wasn't ready for this but he didn't care and he pushed roughly into her.

"Fuck!" He grunted angrily as he felt her tense and squeeze him inside her, making her feel tighter than she usually did. He closed his eyes for a second as he eased out of her a little before slamming back in. He heard her let out a little whimper, he didn't know if it was from pain or pleasure. She pressed her face against his shoulder and held on tightly to him as he thrust into her, pressing her harder to the door over and over. Her eyes closed and she pursed her lips together at the stabbing pain she felt as he filled her, making her take more than she felt her body really could. Without warning he let go of her and pulled out of her and she stood for a second, leaning against the door with her legs shaking. "That chair, hold on to the back of it and bend over for me." He barked and pointed to the white chair that was in his changing room. Chloe said nothing and did as he asked, hoping that a change in position would ease the pain. He removed his shorts and boxers, and within seconds he was back inside her, he took hold of her hair which she'd had tied back in a ponytail and gave it a sharp tug while his fingers dug in to her hip as he held her in position. The grunts and groans he let out sounded agonized and filled the room along with the sound of his skin hitting against hers. Chloe remained silent with her eyes closed as she let him take what he needed, the pain she felt with every thrust had lessened and was now a dull ache that was overtaken by the pain of his fingers digging in to her hip. He removed his hand, leaving her wondering where it would land next, she didn't have to wait long to find out as it landed with a harsh, stinging smack on her behind. Her eyes popped open with shock and she couldn't stop the cry that left her mouth. Before she could even begin to process what he'd just done he pulled hard on her hair, making her stand and press her back against his hot, sweaty torso. The hand that had made that stinging contact with her behind was now at her throat, her eyes widened and she felt the first flickers of fear erupt in her chest.