20. Reality.

Chloe awoke to the sun glowing through the voile panels in the suite's bedroom window. She felt happy, safe and very much in love wrapped in Seb's arms. She could feel his fingers lightly gliding up and down her arm. She raised her head to look at him. "Morning." She smiled, sounding a little hoarse.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled back, the small moment was broken by Antti suddenly bursting in.

"Time to get up, massage first then......" He was stopped in his tracks, "Oh shit. Sorry." He quickly backed out of the room. Chloe sat up quickly, holding the sheets under her chin. She looked back at Seb open mouthed.

"Is it normal for him to burst in like that?" She looked back at Seb again who didn't seem at all bothered.

"When we're travelling yes."

"He knows about us though so why didn't he knock? Does he know we hadn't......?"

"No he doesn't know." Seb answered quickly. "He's used to you being in your own room. I'll make sure to tell him not to come in in the mornings in future." He sat up with her and kissed her shoulder before getting out of bed. Chloe admired his bum before he threw on a pair of boxers.

"You have one sexy arse there Vettel." She grinned and then laughed as he pulled his boxers down at the back, quickly flashing his bum at her before covering up again. He grabbed his sweatpants and disappeared in to the bathroom. Chloe got up, retrieving her knickers from the floor. It hit her, her bathrobe was still in the kitchen. She had nothing in here to put on to cover herself to get back to her own room. Having an idea, she quickly rummaged in Seb's wardrobe and found a shirt he'd worn the other night. She put it on, quickly putting her knickers on after. It covered her bum just enough. She turned and headed to the door before a whistle stopped her. She looked behind her, Seb stood in doorway of the bathroom grinning. He obviously liked what he saw. Chloe blew him a kiss before heading out of the room.

"Morning Chloe." Antti raised his brows at her as he caught her trying to sneak across the lounge area while he was in the kitchen. "Are you looking for this?" He held up her bathrobe with a massive smirk across his face. Chloe blushed massively as she walked towards him and took the bathrobe from him.

"Thank you." She mumbled before quickly walking back to her own room.

                                ~*~

After a shower and washing her hair, Chloe walked in to the lounge with her lap top. Seb and Antti had gone down to the gym to use the massage tables so that Antti could check him over and give him a remedial massage after yesterday's accident, followed by some light exercise. Today would be an easier day for Seb, not being able to take part in the testing until tomorrow. Chloe sat on the sofa and logged on to her emails, deciding she'd get a coffee and some fruit in a minute. An email from the media office back in Italy caught her attention. Giulia, who Chloe had got to know a little from talking on the phone to her and emailing, had sent over an article from a German newspaper. She'd even translated it for her. The first thing Chloe saw was a photo of her shocked face taken from in the garage at the time of Seb's accident. Then another photo of her seeming to run towards a camera but zoomed in a little, showing her obvious distress. She didn't even remember seeing any cameras at that time. Finally a third photo taken of them in the secure carpark of her holding Seb's hand. The photo obviously taken from quite a distance and was blurred from being so zoomed in. 'IS THIS VETTEL'S NEW LOVE?' screamed the headline at the top. She quickly skimmed over the article, it basically referring to his split from Hannah announced in January. Her shocked and distressed reaction to Seb's crash, how she was seen running to the medical centre in tears. 'A source' claiming they'd been together since Race of Champions in Mexico and the photo of them in the car park was proof of that.
Shit. "Shit shit shit." Chloe repeated the word over and over. Her hands shaking. How the fuck was she to deal with this? As PA/PR It was supposed to be her job to deal with issues like this, but when she was the issue? Panicking, she grabbed her mobile and phoned the only person she thought could help her. "Britta, I need your advice." Her voice was shaking.