121. A day to forget.

Showered, dressed and ready to face the day, Chloe ignored the curious look on Seb's face as she walked out of their bedroom and joined him, Britta and Antti at the dining table for breakfast.
"Morning all." She chirped as she sat down. Her hand wavered over the freshly brewed coffee in the cafetière and instead she opted for the jug of orange juice that sat in front of Seb.

"Morning beautiful." He leant in and placed a kiss on her cheek. "You're up early."

"Not that early, it's nearly half eight." She replied as she filled her glass and then placed the jug back down.

"Yeah, but I was letting you sleep in, I was going to come and see you just before we left." Seb exchanged a knowing look with Britta, with his wife dressed in a white and khaki striped t-shirt dress and a pale denim jacket, her hair blow dried and a little makeup on, he knew exactly why she was up early and so did Britta.

"Well there's no need, I'm coming with you today." She said breezily as she helped herself to toast.

"Liebe, you can't." He turned in his seat to face her, letting one hand rest on the back of her chair and his fingertips brush against her shoulder.

"I can't stay here Seb, it's driving me nuts being stuck in this hotel. I've had two days of it and I'm missing you like crazy." She put her slice of toast down on her plate. "I hate being apart from you." She added, pouting and trailing her fingertips up his thigh underneath the table.

"There's still press outside and they'll be all over you the second you enter the circuit, I'm only thinking of you." He glanced down at his lap where her fingers were getting dangerously close to forbidden territory. Was she really going to use sexual tactics to get what she wanted and in front of his PA and trainer too?

"If they didn't see me this morning, they'd only catch me when we leave this evening."

"Chloe, things have only just quietened down. If you....." Britta started to speak but Chloe was quick to cut her off.

"I'm sick of hiding away and I'm sick of being stuck in this hotel. I didn't travel all this way just spend the entire bloody weekend cooped up in here." She huffed, sitting back in her seat and crossing her arms in front of her. Seb glared at her, slightly annoyed by her flighty response.

"Should have thought of that before...." He stopped himself, going down the Stephen route wasn't going to help matters. Unfortunately for him, his wife had already cottoned on to what he was going to say before he stopped. Rising from her chair, she shoved it back harshly and stormed towards the bedroom. Seb rolled his eyes as he got up also, knowing that he'd have some grovelling to do. By the time he got near the bedroom door Chloe came flying back out, complete with flat shoes on and her bag. "Whoa!" He stopped in front of her, grasping the tops of her arms. "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." She hissed. "Like I said, I'm sick of being stuck in here. Hannah might have been happy to stay in hotels or back home but I'm not and I will not have you throwing Thursday back in my face just because you don't want me to come to the circuit."

"Ok, ok." He said, trying to calm her while he started to manoeuvre her back towards the bedroom door. "I'm sorry." Leaning past her, he opened the door and gently pushed her back inside, closing it behind them. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I love you." Moving his hands to cup her face, he covered her set, angry lips with his. She responded in a heartbeat, grabbing a handful of his white t-shirt before slowly pulling away.

"You can't just kiss me like that." She said breathlessly, still gripping his t-shirt.

"I can't?" He looked at her, bemused.