124. Their final chapter?

Thursday December 5th 2019. Stryn, Norway.

Seb's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the toilet flushing in our en-suite, how many time's had she been up in the night before now? If peeing was an Olympic sport, then she'd have won gold for sure! Knowing how she didn't like me pointing out such things I decided to keep quiet. The bathroom door opened and the sexy silhouette of her body was briefly visible with the light behind her until she turned it off and I could hear her as she felt her way back to our bed. There was a thud followed by a whispered "fuck" and I couldn't stop myself from having a little laugh at her, it was the second time in a row she'd stubbed her toe on the bed frame.
"Just leave me to struggle in the dark Vettel, don't worry if I fall over and break my neck or anything will you." She muttered tersely.

"Please don't, it could take ages before medical help gets here and I don't particularly want you airlifted to a hospital that's miles from here." I felt the bed move as she got back in and she quickly shuffled over to nestle herself against me.

"What's the time?"

"Liebe..." I sighed, she was determined to make me put a light on. I just wanted to sleep.

"Please." I felt her kiss and then stroke her hand down my chest, I could never deny this woman anything when she did little things like this. Remembering that my phone was on the nightstand I stuck my arm out and felt around for it until I found it and lifted it, making the screen come to life.

"Eight-thirty." I put the phone back down.

"Really? And it's still pitch black."

"Sunrise isn't until after nine-thirty. Go back to sleep."

"I'm awake now, I won't be able to fall asleep again." She whined while pressing herself against me. "And I'm bored." She added. I rolled my eyes, glad that she couldn't see my face. "Entertain me."

"You want me to entertain you?" I started to smile as her hand trailed downwards, I knew exactly what she was after.

"You're so good at it." She purred, her voice had an instant effect on me, as did her hand. "And as Antti isn't here...."

"What's Antti got to do with things?" I cut in, how the hell had he cropped up in conversation.

"As he isn't here to train you and keep you in shape, then it's up to me to do it."

"I wondered where you were going with that for a second."

"Well wonder no more." She got up onto her knees and started to kiss her way down my body, under the duvet. I smiled as I heard her gasp when she reached my cock. Yeah, I'm already rock hard for you, that's the effect you have on me Mrs Vettel - all the damn time. My smile got bigger as I felt her lips slide down and her warm mouth take me, then it was my turn to gasp as I felt my cock hit the back of her throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After starting the day with two mind blowing orgasms, I emerge from the bathroom after taking a long, hot shower, dressed in black sweatpants and a long sleeved black t-shirt. The bedroom is lit brightly by the sun shining through the window and also onto the pure white snow outside. I let out a contented sigh, so relieved that the long formula one season is finally over and that I'm now here, cosied up in my lodge in Norway for a week with my wife. It's just me and her, or least it should be; I hear a man's voice and stop for a moment, frowning, there should be noone else here but the two of us. Then I hear Chloe's voice, she sounds worried, panicked even. I open the bedroom door to see who our uninvited guest is and step into the lounge. There he is, standing in front of her, close to her, holding a white piece of cloth in his hands.
"You couldn't even give me that one night! You seriously think I was going to stop at dragging your name through the mud, you really think I was satisfied at revealing you to be the gold digging slut you've always been? And do you really think I'd let things lie after what Sebastian did? This isn't over yet Chloe, far from it!" He raises his hand, her eyes are fixed on the cloth he holds on to. I know straightaway it'll have been contaminated with chloroform. My protective instinct kicks in and immediately I go to cross the room to get to her but feel a hand on my shoulder, and a gun press to the back of my head. I instantly stop still and my whole body freezes. Chloe turns her head to look at me, her hair is still wet from her earlier shower, her body cocooned in the fluffy white bathrobe she has on. She looks terrified. "Ah good morning Sebastian." Stephen turns to look at me. "I'm just here to collect what I'm owed."