54. Action & Reaction.

Through their eyes.
Antti's POV.
I lay there in my bed, I looked at the door and wished she'd come in wearing those heels and the red lip gloss. Who was I kidding? That'd never happen and I shouldn't even be thinking like that, she's my employer's girlfriend. Seb is also my friend, I shouldn't keep having those thoughts about her and I shouldn't want her like I do. That video and the photos, I was going to have to delete them, if Chloe or Seb found out I'd got them then I'd be fired for sure. The sound of my door being opened broke my train of thought, I lifted my upper body and leaned on my elbows to see Chloe's figure standing in the doorway, I heard her sniff a little, was she upset?
"Chloe? You ok?" I asked as I reached to the nightstand to turn the bedside lamp on. The room lit up in a soft glow, I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked at her standing there in just a lacy black bra and a tiny pair of black panties. Holy fuck, I felt as though she'd been sent to me from heaven. My heart skipped a beat and my cock started to harden just by looking at her. I just couldn't stop my body's response to her no matter how wrong I knew it was.

"I miss him." Her voice shook, my heart dropped. Sebastian, it would always be Sebastian for her.

"You will see Seb this evening." I said as I sat up, trying to offer some words of comfort but also to try and hide my growing erection. I knew she was still drunk and as I looked at her I wondered if she even realised that she was standing in my bedroom doorway in her underwear. Suddenly she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She walked over to my bed and I got my first look at her lean body, god she looked amazing. Her skin glowed, illuminated by the light and looked as though she would feel silky soft beneath my fingers, her long hair framed her face and fell down to rest on her full breasts in that black bra and her waist created a beautiful curve to her hips that then flowed onwards to her long legs.

"I don't want to be on my own right now." She looked into my eyes as she said it and I held her gaze, trying to read the expression on her face, those words, to me, could take things in two different directions. She lifted the duvet, got into bed beside me and immediately shifted closer to me while I still held her gaze, still trying to figure out what was going through her mind. She turned to face me and gently put her hand on to my chest, she was so close to me now that I could feel the heat radiating from her body. She gave me a gentle push back and made me lay down, she was now hovering over me, her face was tantalisingly just inches from mine. All the feelings I had for her that I constantly kept pushed back came surging forward, from the very first moment I'd met her, to the moment I comforted her after Seb's accident during testing in Barcelona and the moment I'd found her dancing so beautifully in his gym in Italy and taken her through some of his exercises, her reaction to my touch that day had felt like a punch to my stomach. Those feelings that I had to constantly bury whenever I saw her with Seb or saw the post sex glow he always gave her and seeing him care for her when she was sick in Shanghai. I'd give anything to experience what it felt like to be with her, what it felt like to be in Seb's shoes, even if it was only for a moment. I just wished that she was mine, I felt anger towards Seb for hurting her like he had, even though it just a silly mistake on his part. Amongst all those feelings that I had inside me, I also had a feeling of self-loathing and jealousy. Jealousy that coursed through me every single day because she belonged to him and self-loathing because I let myself fall for my friend's girlfriend and let myself think of her in ways I simply shouldn't.
"Antti." My name fell from her lips, even being whispered it sounded good, it sounded hot. Her fingertips slid down my chest and I closed my eyes, I wanted to savour this feeling and commit it to my memory forever. I shifted a little as I lay there, she'd got me so hard already and she'd barely touched me. The only thing I could hear in the room was the sound of her breathing. Ragged, uneven breaths that suggested she was wanting me as much as I wanted her. Her small touch on my chest had ignited a fire within me and hot desire ran through every vein in my body, my skin felt hyper aware and eager for her touch. "Open your eyes Antti." She murmured. I did as she asked and opened my eyes, she moved and climbed on top of me, straddling me, she started to lower herself down towards me. I licked my lips in anticipation of her pretty mouth joining with mine. I could smell the alcohol she'd consumed, reminding me she was still intoxicated. She brushed her lips over mine teasingly before finally, lightly kissing me. It was a brief kiss, a brief moment in time. Suddenly she tensed up, regret flashed across her beautiful face, she flew off of me as though I'd burnt her and I sat up to see her looking at me, her face full of shame. "I'm sorry." She muttered. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." She put her hand over her mouth in shock.