23. Italian lunch.

"Come on superstar!" Chloe yanked the duvet off of Sebastian's body, "Time to get that cute arse of yours up!"

"Chloe! For fucks sake!" He groaned. Turning over on to his stomach.

"Come on, you've got two hours training with Antti to complete before we have to get ready to go to Modena." She bent over his side of the bed and playfully smacked his bum. Seb quickly rolled over and Chloe squealed as he yanked her down on top of him before she had the chance to get away. He pulled her down for a kiss.

"Get those clothes off and get back in here." He ran his hand through her hair.

"Seb it's quarter to nine. You have fifteen minutes to get ready for Antti."

"Surprising what you can achieve in fifteen minutes." He grinned while rolling his hips underneath her, letting her know he was getting hard already.

"Be an extra good boy today and I'll let you play later." She kissed his forehead and then his lips before getting off of him. The bulge in his shorts made it obvious he'd prefer to play now. She swallowed, tempted by the sight of the fit, sexy man on the bed. "Come on." She turned and began walking away. "Antti is waiting for you." She walked out of the room and giggled as she heard Seb groan in frustration and mutter something about Antti.

                                ~*~

It was just gone twelve, noon, when Seb walked in to his lounge. His eyes settled on his girlfriend. She had tight black top on, with a deep scooped neckline showing some amazing cleavage and a long shimmering black maxi skirt with a slit to the side showing some leg but not too much, his favourite Louboutin heels on her feet. She picked up the Chanel bag Seb had recently bought her and turned to admire the stunning man in front of her. His black suit with the Ferrari badge on the front of the jacket pocket fitted him perfectly. His white shirt open at the top. He literally made her mouth water. He picked up his sunglasses.
"Ready to go beautiful?" His eyes travelled up and down her body as she walked towards him.

"I sure am." She checked her bag for her mobile phone.

"You look amazing." He kissed her cheek, his hand slid down to her bum, "How Am I supposed to keep my hands to myself with you sitting next to me looking like that?"

"I'm sure you'll cope." She grabbed the door keys. "Come one, we'll be late." She headed out of the door making sure Seb was watching her.

                              ~*~

It was a forty minute drive to Modena from Seb's Italian home just outside Maranello. Chloe glanced across at him as he drove, as it was bright and sunny today he had his sunglasses on. Those, added to how hot he looked in his suit was making Chloe start to ache for him. She put the stereo on in the car, hooking her phone up to it. Satisfaction by Benny Benassi began to play. Chloe grinned and turned it up. Seb got on to the motorway and accelerated as the music thumped through the speakers, the Ferrari 458 handling perfectly. Chloe felt as though she should pinch herself to check she wasn't dreaming. Here she was, in a Ferrari being driven by her boyfriend who just happened to be Sebastian Vettel, the man she was working for. She felt like the luckiest girl on earth. As the car cruised along the motorway, she saw the signs for Modena. Today Ferrari was holding a team lunch for senior members and a few sponsors. Seb had been requested to attend along with Charles. He placed his hand on her thigh, wishing he could hitch her skirt up to caress her bare skin. She placed her hand on top of his before placing his hand against her lips kissing it, as he often did to her.
" Madonna? Really?" He glanced over at her as Rescue Me started to play.

"I like a bit of Madonna." She defended.

                                 ~*~

At 12.50pm they arrived at their destination. An expensive looking restaurant. There were no paps around as they walked in side by side, they still didn't hold hands, as yet no one on the team knew they were together. Something that Seb was going to deal with this week. Seb and Chloe greeted everyone and there was much handshaking going on. They were shown to their large table. It was beautifully set with pure white table linen and an array of shiny cutlery and glasses. Seb took his seat next to Chloe. Vanessa sat opposite to Chloe with Charles next to her. Chloe noticed the table linen hung down low over the table, giving her a naughty idea. Seb had sat down the same side as the split in her skirt. She hitched her skirt up a bit, making the fabric fall away to expose her thigh. She knew at some point he would have to put his hand on her. After ordering their food and chatting for a while, it wasn't long before Seb slipped his hand under the table while drinking water from his glass. His hand made contact with her smooth, bare thigh. She saw him look at her from the corner of her eye as she was talking with Vanessa about the travel plans for Australia. His hand started to travel up until their food was served and stopped him. He shifted in his seat. She knew why.
"Are you trying to tempt me Chloe?" He whispered in her ear. She just smiled as she took a forkful of her starter. She had plans for him. While waiting for their main courses, she sat listening as Seb was speaking in Italian to one of the sponsors. She glanced across at Vanessa who raised a questioning brow at her. She had noticed the looks Chloe and Seb had been giving each other already. She wasn't stupid. After the main course, Chloe put her little idea in to action. Seb was drinking a glass of champagne when he first felt Chloe's hand start travelling up his thigh. He didn't react and carried on his conversation in fluent Italian with the man next to him. Slowly she moved it higher. She reached her goal and swallowed as she realised he was already hard in his trousers. At this point he glanced across at her, their eyes met. It was a quick but intense look. Dessert arrived, Chloe had decided against a dessert. It kept her hand free, palming and squeezing him as he ate. The only indications of her effect on him was his the hard, hot bulge in his trousers and the fact he'd occasionally shift in his chair. Dessert over, he decided it was time to the turn the tables on Chloe, or so he thought. He took hold of her hand. "My turn now." He murmured, his lips ever so slightly brushing over her ear, returning her hand to her own lap. She sat very still, full of anticipation as one of the senior management team engaged Seb in another conversation. His hand made contact with her thigh. He didn't hang around, sliding his hand up to see how far it could go. Very, it appeared. His fingers brushed over the silky material of the thong she was wearing. She was hot and wet. He glanced at her, she was trying not to react but was biting down on her bottom lip. He increased the pressure of his fingers, moving the fabric out of the way to play with her, quickly locating her clitoris. His finger starting to move in small circles as he continued talking to the man opposite. From the corner of his eye he saw her grip the table with one hand. She slowly writhed in her seat, he felt the movement and felt hot desire begin to build up in his abdomen. He had to stop. He pulled his hand away slowly, she looked at him as he proceded to lick his fingers while looking straight back at her. Luckily the man he was talking to had gone to pay the bill and everyone else was talking. "Ich kann es kaum erwarten, dich zu ficken, wenn ich dich nach Hause bringe. (I cannot wait to fuck you when I get you home.)" He said quietly, looking slightly flushed. The man returned and Seb returned his attention to him while Chloe started talking to Charles, aware of Vanessa's questioning look.

                                ~*~

The meal was over and everyone was leaving the restaurant. It looked like an extremely expensive car park out side, full of high powered super cars. A few photographers and several fans had arrived as word had got round about the drivers seen entering the restaurant earlier. Chloe felt a little nervous as she stepped out in front of Seb. His name was repeatedly being called and she could see people filming him and taking pictures on their phones as well hearing the constant clicking of cameras from the photographers. He stuck close behind her and they quickly made their way back to their waiting Ferrari 458.
"Wow." Chloe closed the car door. "They're still as keen aren't they." She said referring to the passionate fans.

"Not as keen as I am to get you home and naked." He put his sunglasses on and started the car's engine. People were swirling around the car, still taking pictures and filming the Ferrari formula one driver. Seb put his hand up to them and gave a small smile in acknowledgement as he pulled out of the parking space and they sped away.