53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.

Chloe sat in the comfy armchair in Antti's lounge, she felt bored and restless. Inside she was craving Sebastian but he was off limits for her right now, sleeping with him would only make him think that they were getting back together and she wasn't prepared to offer him that, not until she felt she could trust him. Plus, right at this moment he was in Maranello and had been since Wednesday, his time at home had been very limited. What she needed was a distraction, she needed to let off some steam, a night out would do the trick, and she knew just the place to go.

                               ~*~

Henri opened the car door for her and she stepped out on to the pavement. She could already hear the thumping bass coming from inside and it instantly made her feel happier. "Thank you Henri." She looked back at the silver Jaguar XF.

"I'll be waiting for your call." He smiled and got back into the car. Chloe hoped he'd get some sleep, this was going to be a very late night. She smoothed down her tight black dress, took a deep breath and walked in to Pentagon 2.

                               ~*~

Antti shut the front door and stopped in his hallway, the house was silent. "Chloe!" He called as he stepped into the lounge, there was no sign of her. He ran up the stairs and tapped on her bedroom door. "Chloe, you in there?" No reply. He opened the door, the room was empty. He went back down and checked out his gym, it was in darkness. Heading into his kitchen he spotted a note on the table, he picked it up and read it. She'd gone out, and he was not to wait up for her.

                                 ~*~

With a few shots down her, Chloe was now on the packed dancefloor, it was a 90's theme night tonight and the music was uplifting her soul, she felt genuinely happy as she danced with her arms up in the air. With a few Latin moves starting to creep in she soon attracted some attention and found herself surrounded. She wasn't sure who was dancing behind her with their hands on her hips, and unusually, she didn't care. Right now she was able to forget everything and to just enjoy being here, she'd almost forgotten just how good music and dancing could make her feel.

                                 ~*~

Antti lay in his bed, wide awake, turning his phone over and over in his hands. He wondered where Chloe could be. Maybe he should have texted Seb to let him know that she'd gone out and he didn't know where she was but he didn't want Seb to worry. He got out of bed and walked from his room and straight in to her's, maybe there'd be a clue as to where she'd gone, though it was unlikely. He flicked the light on and spotted a lap top on the bed, it was blue in colour so not the one she used for work. Feeling curious he opened the screen and it lit up, it wasn't locked meaning he could literally look at anything she had stored on it. He picked it up and carried it back to his room, he sat down on his bed, leaning back against the headboard. His eyes scanned over the desktop, settling on two files, one simply marked 'pics' and the other was invitingly labelled 'naughty girl'. He knew which one he was going to check out first.......

                                 ~*~

Chloe carried her glass outside on to a terraced balcony for some fresh air, she'd got too hot inside and needed to cool down. She was feeling high from dancing so much and with so many people.
"Hi!" A petite blonde woman joined her with a cigarette in her hand. Chloe knew from the smell that this was no ordinary cigarette. "You're an awesome dancer, are you a pro? Me and my friend were watching you."

"Thanks, but I'm not a pro. I've had lessons though." Chloe downed the last of her vodka and coke and watched as the blonde took a drag of what was obviously cannabis.

"Want some?" The blonde offered her the cigarette.

"No thanks." Chloe shook her head making it spin from the alcohol.