72. Hacked.

Antti hovered silently in the doorway observing and admiring Chloe as she sat at the breakfast bar in the large, modern kitchen of Seb's Swiss home. The large house felt empty without Seb there and she looked quite lonely sitting there on her own. He cocked his head to one side as he watched her studying something on her phone, he recognised her blue laptop on the counter as she looked from her phone to the laptop's screen. She looked agitated and then worried, he stepped back out of her view just as she looked up, he didn't want her thinking he was some sort of creep, watching her like he was. He was glad he'd been able to spend some time alone with her after Seb had asked him to keep an eye on her and make sure that she was ok. He was pleased that his driver had put a little and faith and trust back in him, he only wanted to take care of Chloe as much as Seb did.

            ~*~

Outside the sun was shining brightly, reflecting on the lake to make it shimmer and sparkle. The landscape and the lawn looked a lush green and the mountains in the distance just had a small amount of snow on the highest peaks, it was a breathtaking view from the kitchen window and should be making her happy but right now she felt miserable. Chloe looked at the new media messages she'd been sent, until today she'd heard nothing from the number that had sent her the photo of Seb and Britta and she had dismissed it as Stephen trying to stir up shit. Now she had a video of her walking naked while miming to Feel It by The Tamperer and a photo of her astride someone while having sex with them. It wasn't just the person she was with at that time being found out that worried her; it was the fact that these things had been stored on her own personal laptop and nowhere else. It seemed as though her laptop could have somehow been remotely hacked and the thought made her feel sick. She rubbed her tired sore eyes and then her forehead as her headache began to worsen. Seb had now been away for nine days and she hadn't heard from him since Thursday when he called to say Leonie was in hospital. Thankfully it was nothing more than dehydration from the bug she'd caught and she was to be sent home the next day. Hannah had, in Seb's words, been an emotional wreck and he had been left to take care of their daughters on his own. Chloe had tried to call him and text him but he'd not answered or replied, right now she felt cast aside and angry. She had thrown herself into her work even more over the last four days, becoming a slave to her inbox, replying to every single email and taking every call no matter what the hour was when it rang. After what had happened in Canada her workload had increased and she had welcomed the distraction. Right now she needed Seb just as much as Hannah and their daughters did. Her phone pinged with another message, her stomach flipped, it was that number again, another photo. She opened the attachment to be faced with a photo that she'd not seen before although she immediately knew when and where it was taken, it was the German GP in 2010 and the image was a little grainy, zoomed in and taken through the window of the Mercedes motorhome. She'd been caught kissing Michael. There was a text at the bottom; 'It would be such a shame for you if your dirty secrets went public. I'll be in touch.' She slammed her phone down and rubbed her forehead, the lack of sleep and food over the last week was taking it's toll and the added stress of these messages was making her head begin to throb. She knew now was the time to involve Seb but she didn't want to worry him, not unless she absolutely had to. He knew she'd kissed Michael but he wouldn't have seen the photo or anything else she'd been sent. She just had to wait now and see what Stephen sent her next, she was still sure it was him, who else could it possibly be? Picking her phone up she opened her email app and quickly typed an email to Sabine Kehm, maybe if she could speak to Michael he could help her? If this got out it would affect him too.

               ~*~

Antti entered the kitchen after watching her some more, he took in her slim form still dressed in yesterday's clothes, a black pair of sweatpants with a white vest, and her disheveled unbrushed hair. She looked exhausted with shadows under her eyes yet she still looked beautiful to him, she didn't look up or even seem to notice his presence as she put her phone down and rubbed her temples. He leant back against one of the counters, she was clearly stressed and suffering with a headache. The blue laptop in front of her reminded him of the video and photo he had copied to his phone and how hot she'd looked in her black underwear the night she'd come into his room. She closed the laptop and rested her head on her arms, he heard her let out a shaky sigh, was she upset? He hated to see her upset, she would never be upset if she belonged to him, he'd do everything within his power to make her happy.