100! Monza. Pt 1

Chloe sat in hospitality typing away on the iPad, suffering silently with a case of the green eyed monster as Antti and Annukka sat opposite her seeming to be lost in their own little bubble. He had his arm around her shoulders and she was nestled into his side while they looked at something on her phone.
"I can't wait to see you wearing those." He put his hand underneath hers to tilt her phone a bit more towards him. She responded by kissing his cheek and then his lips and Chloe rolled her eyes inwardly. It wasn't that she jealous of Antti's girlfriend, she was jealous of what they had; jealous of that first heady rush of happiness, excitement, lust, not being able to get enough of each other and having butterflies every time you saw each other. It made the Seb shaped hole in her own love life feel even bigger and it made her feel even more miserable and irritable than she already was.

"Won't Seb be needing his check over soon?" She asked, raising a brow at Antti, keen to stop the PDA that was starting to unfold in front of her.

"He'll still be in the stewards office." He knew exactly what Chloe was doing. "Shouldn't you be in there with him?" He added with a smirk.

"Trust me, he doesn't need me." She sat back in her seat, shoving the iPad away from her.

"Actually I do need you." Seb appeared behind her making Chloe think that he'd appeared via some kind of dark magic, right now she wished he'd disappear into a dark hole. He bent down and kissed the top of her head, letting his lips linger, still trying to show her how sorry he was for Wednesday night. He couldn't believe that she was still pissed at him after two whole days. "Have you got a minute?" He asked, wanting to clear the air with her.

"I'm busy." She muttered back quickly, pulling the iPad back towards her and unlocking the screen.

"I'm due at the fan zone soon, I want you there with me."

"I'm too busy dealing with the fall out from the shambles that was Q3."

"You make it sound like it was my fault." He huffed.

"I'm not saying it was your fault, I'm just saying that the whole session was a farce and now I'm dealing with the fall out from that plus the pictures of another of your little visits to the Red Bull Energy Station."

"Well you can confirm that there'll be no further action from the stewards against me - for once." He shoved his hands into his pockets, he was starting to tire of her obstinate attitude.

"Good. I'll get on to that now then." Chloe replied in a clipped tone. Annukka watched the two of them, wondering what Seb had done that was so bad that it had led to the tense atmosphere between them. Chloe would either look angry with him or simply irritated by his presence and he looked as though he was tip toeing around her, frightened of upsetting her. She knew from Antti that they had recently separated but she found their working relationship strange, especially as Seb was Chloe's boss. He certainly didn't act like it.

"Is that a new team shirt Seb?" She asked, trying to lighten the mood. "White looks good on you." She watched as two pairs of eyes suddenly flickered to land on her, both Seb and Chloe looking at her as if she'd grown two heads. Had she said the wrong thing?

"Erm...yeah, only for this weekend though. Thanks." He smiled, at least Annukka had noticed, even if Chloe hadn't. He noticed his PA shift uncomfortably in her seat, obviously not liking another woman paying him a compliment. He looked at his watch, they really needed to leave now and make their way to the fan zone. "Chloe." He put his hand on her shoulder and felt her flinch at his touch.

"Seb, I'm busy." She shot back without even looking at him. Suddenly feeling rattled by her shitty attitude he moved to her side and leant on the table.