5. Signing.

Chloe padded down the stairs quietly, not sure if anyone was up yet. It was only 7am and she had decided to try out Seb's gym after he had said she was welcome to use it. She walked through the empty kitchen and found the set of stairs that descended to the gym. Pushing the door open the room was dark. She felt around the wall near the door frame and soon found the light switch, she gave it flick and the room lit up. She decided to start with a few minutes of stretching. Her mind still buzzing with thoughts of her dream last night. Sure, she fancied Seb like mad. He was an attractive man, who wouldn't? But she hadn't even signed the bloody contracts and already she was imagining things happening between them. That had to stop. Eyeing an impressive Bose wireless speaker system she decided to hook her phone up to it for some music, though not too loud as she didn't want to wake anyone. Hot In Herre started to play and Chloe decided to launch herself in to some Cha Cha moves as she could pretty much do that dance without a partner. After a couple of minutes she didn't notice the door open and Antti step in. He stood and watched her, almost mesmerized by her. The track finished and she stopped.  "Holy fuck!" She jumped in fright as she turned to see him standing there, "Sorry, you made me jump! How long have you been here?!"

"Long enough." Antti replied with a grin, "I didn't know you danced, you've clearly trained."

"If you'd stuck around yesterday afternoon you would have found out I trained in Latin dances." She smirked.

"Ah, well I had to head back to my place. Thought you should meet Seb without me, after all it's him you work for." Seb's words were still fresh in his mind.

"Oh I thought you lived here too."

"No, Seb owns a property across the lake from here that I stay in."

"Oh so you turn up and let yourself in?"

"Pretty much, I have keys. Oh and he provides a car for me too, you will be given a car also I think."

"A car? Really?!" That sounded good, she hoped it'd be a Ferrari.

"Don't get too excited, it won't be Ferrari." Said Antti as if he'd just read her mind. He noticed her look disappointed, "Could be a BMW like mine or an Audi, I heard he's letting Britta take her car."

"Well I'd be happy with either." Chloe decided to use the treadmill, after pressing a few buttons she began to jog and then run. She noticed Antti watching her. It made her feel a tad self conscious.

"So you take over New Years Day officially don't you?" He asked.

"I do yes."

"You coming to the party?"

"Yes." She always found it difficult to run on a treadmill and talk.

"Cool." He stood, still watching her. Just then the door opened and Seb walked in. Chloe noticed he briefly looked a little peeved to see Antti standing watching her.

"Morning." He smiled at her.

"Good morning Seb." She slowed the treadmill to a stop. She felt herself blush as her dream came back in to her mind.

"Don't stop just 'cos I'm here." He'd decided watching her on treadmill was a good start to his day, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I did thanks." She stepped off, "I'm off for a shower." She walked past him, still blushing.
"She so fancies you!" Exclaimed Antti as soon as the door shut.

"Well what do you expect?!" Seb grinned and gestured to his face with his hands. Antti just rolled his eyes.

~*~

"Okay....." Britta sat next to Seb opposite Chloe at the breakfast bar in his kitchen, "So, here are your contracts. Please read them through. The first one is a confidentiality contract and the second is your job contract with full t's and c's."

"Are they the same terms you signed on?" Chloe asked.

"The very same, except yours is fixed term contract with a start and end date."

"Then I'm happy to sign." She picked up the pen and flicked through pages of the first one. Seb's signature was already on it. She quickly signed next to it and did the same with the second one.

"You're all mine now!" Seb joked.

"Seb! You can't say that!" Britta elbowed him in the ribs.

"Sorry! Joking obviously!" The wink he gave her almost suggested otherwise.

"So, getting down to business." Britta began, "On January 3rd you must email the statement over to Ferrari media office and then deal with anything that arrises from that. My lap top and work phone will be issued to you from Jan 1st. On the 15th you will be flying to Mexico with Seb for the ROC."

"Race of champions?"

"Exactly. Then Jan 26th Seb has a personal appearance at a ski resort in Austria before you both head to Maranello on February 1st where he'll start simulator work and seat fittings ahead of photo shoots and the car's launch day on the 15th. Don't worry about remembering all that now though, it'll be in my diary, on my phone's calendar and on the lap top."

"And that's the quiet time of the year." Seb added, "After that it ramps up. You ready?"

"I'm very ready." She looked across, caught again by those blue eyes.

"Well it's nearly half eleven, I guess I should get you to the airport." Britta closed down the lap top.

"I'll take her." Seb said quickly.

"Aren't you worried about getting recognised?" Chloe replied.

"One good thing about living here is that people tend to leave you alone." He stood up.

~*~

Britta gave Chloe a hug as they stood outside, as Seb put her case on the back seat of the black Audi Q7.

"Well, I'll see you soon Chloe. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party."

"Me too, I can't wait!" She felt excited, "What's the dress code?"

"It'll be smart, bring a nice dress though you'd look good in anything. Be sure to arrange having as much of your stuff shipped over here as you can. Once you get in to next year it'll get hard to go back for anything you forget."

"I'll remember that." Chloe got in to the car next to Seb, "See you soon Britta!" She called as she shut the door.

Seb insisted on going with Chloe in to the airport, waiting with her after she'd checked in.

"Can I have your mobile number?" He asked handing his phone to her.

"Sure." She quickly put it in his contacts and he phoned her so she'd have his number too.

"Text me when you land."

"Of course." She turned to face him.

"I'll miss you." He admitted.

"Christ Seb, I've only been with you a day." She giggled.

"I know, I just feel I've clicked with you like I did Britta. Just, you don't nag me like she does!"

"You'll be sick of me after a few weeks!"

"I don't think so." He looked at her as her flight was called.

"Right, that's for me." She looked at him again.

"Have a safe flight." He suddenly pulled her close for a hug. His scent immediately filled her senses. She felt an alarming amount of....... contentness. She put her arms around his waist, hugging him back. She looked up at him, their faces quite close.

"See you on New Years Eve Seb." She pulled away before the urge to kiss him took over. He looked saddened for a moment, "Have a good Christmas with the girls."

"I'll try to." He sighed.

"Bye Seb." She gave a little wave before going through the boarding gate.