64. Kimi's party boat.

Sebastian had climbed out of his car in high spirits, a very different mood to when he'd first got in it. Second place was better than he'd expected to get. He always said that anything could happen around this circuit and usually it did. Today was no exception after he had witnessed Max and Valtteri touch in the pitlane when Red Bull had released their Dutch driver straight into the Mercedes' path. Valtteri had then suffered a puncture and Max had been given a five second penalty which was added on after the race meaning that Seb was promoted from third to second place. After the usual round of media interviews, press conferences and a debrief meeting he was finally ready to leave the circuit. Chloe was already at the car having rounded up Seb's parents and she sat in the driver's seat patiently waiting and watching in the wing mirror as it took him five attempts to make it to the car while being stopped by fans for autographs and selfies. One particular woman Chloe recognised, this was the third race running that she'd seen her grabbing him for a photo. She had bright red hair and had tattoos on her arms. She always had a low cut top on that showed more tattoos across her chest. She made Chloe prickle with jealousy as he stood next to her with his arm around shoulders while she had slipped an arm around his waist and was holding her phone up in front of them. When the woman cheekily placed a kiss on his cheek she tutted and gripped the steering wheel.
"Not jealous of a fan are you?" Antti grinned as he got into the passenger seat next to her having caught her reaction, he closed the door and put his seatbelt on.

"Not at all." She let go of the steering wheel and tapped her fingers on it instead. Seb chucked his rucksack into the boot before closing it with a loud bang making his poor mum jump. He opened the passenger door and raised a brow at his trainer.

"Uh uh, out." He indicated with his thumb for Antti to vacate the seat, after what had happened earlier today he wanted noone but himself to be beside her. Heike looked at her husband and rolled her eyes in amusement at her son's possessive streak while Antti got out of the car and got in beside her.

"Sebastian would never share his toys as a little boy Antti." She chuckled at his peeved expression.

"I dont want to let you out of my sight liebe." Seb leant across and softly murmured into Chloe's ear before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"We should talk later Seb, about earlier." She replied quietly as she started the car.

"No." He placed his hand on her thigh. "I am not spending my evening discussing him, and besides, I have plans for us."

"Ok, but your reaction....." She started.

"No Chloe." He cut her off as she pulled away from where they were parked. "Not tonight. I told you I will deal with this, my way." He lowered his voice to a whisper.

"That's what worries me." She whispered back as they started weaving their through the busy streets.

"Do not worry, I know exactly what I'm doing." He turned to look out of the window, pushing down the anger that was trying to bubble up again.

              ~*~

"So, here we are again." Seb wrapped his arms around her front and nuzzled his nose against her neck. It was now just after eight pm and they were back onboard Kimi's yacht for one more night before flying to Turin in Italy tomorrow for a charity football match he was playing in. Seb's parents were flying back to Germany and Antti had checked into a hotel for the night. "Just us two." He trailed his lips over her skin and massaged her breasts with his hands through the clingy black maxi dress she was wearing.
"Hey. Put her down and come up for a drink." Kimi's gruff voice could be heard from the door and Seb put his hands up in the air, releasing Chloe from his lusty advances.

"Yeah Seb, put me down and let's go drink." She turned and grinned at him, keen to head up to the open deck and join everyone for a drink. He smiled back at her and took her hand, letting her lead him out as they followed Kimi upstairs to join Minttu and their two children, Robin and Rianna. A group of six of Kimi's friends had also arrived along with a couple of his pit crew and the drinks were starting to flow already. Robin was running riot squirting everyone with a water gun as they took a seat together.