88. Hungary.

After towel drying her hair Chloe stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. It was Sunday, race day, she was in a hotel suite in Hungary and last Sunday already felt like a lifetime ago. She looked at the fading little bruises and marks on her skin, all made by Seb and his frequent sexual demands over the past week. She'd never known a man with such a high sex drive until she'd met him, not that she was complaining, although she did wonder where he'd got the extra shot of energy from late last Sunday night when a large percentage of the bruises and marks had been left. "What are you after?" She smiled as Seb came up behind her in the reflection of the bathroom mirror, he snaked an arm around her waist, swept her wet hair away from her neck and immediately began to kiss and lightly suck at her skin, starting on her shoulder and working his way up her neck, licking the water of off her as he progressed.

"My beautiful, sexy lady." He stopped to look at her in the mirror, his eyes fell to her breasts where the effects of his kisses could already be seen. "This time tomorrow we'll be in Norway and you'll be completely mine, with no interruptions." He started to kiss her neck again, brushing his tongue over her skin and nuzzling her with his nose as he inhaled her shower fresh scent. She could already feel him getting turned on and pressing against her behind.

"Seb." She put her hands on his to stop them from wandering, his eyes immediately went to her breasts again. "My eyes are a little bit higher than that." She added to divert his attention.

"I know, but you're standing there all naked." He looked at her hungrily.

"I've just had a shower, what do you expect, I don't just wander around naked for the sake of it."

"Maybe you should." His hands escaped from underneath hers, one headed upwards to cup and squeeze her left breast while the other started to slide downwards over her wet skin. He hummed lowly into her ear and pressed himself against her as his fingers slipped between her legs.

"Seb." She gasped his name out, she loved it when he was like this, but right now there was something she needed to talk to him about. "Seb, please stop." His eyes darted to hers in the mirror's reflection and he stopped. Immediately he looked concerned, she never usually refused his advances.

"Somethings wrong." He rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Nothings wrong as such, it's about Norway, more specifically it's about Eva and Steef."

"Ok." He frowned and she turned around to face him, leaning back against the unit.

"They're not expecting things to happen are they? They're not expecting me to.... you know. I don't want to share you." She felt her face heat up as she spoke and she looked down at the floor.

"Liebe." He pressed his fingers under her chin, making her look at him. "No." He shook his head, emphasising his answer. "They are not expecting anything like that, I've told you before, if or when you feel ready to try anything like that then it is for you to say so. Noone will pressure you and I'm more than happy for you to have me all to yourself."

"Ok, thank you." She gave him a small smile, everything Hannah had said was still fresh in her memory. Seb was staring at her, reading her expression.

"You don't look convinced, there's something else, isn't there?"

"Hannah." She stopped at the name as she heard him suck in a breath and then exhale.

"What's she said?" He put one hand on her waist and his other hand rested on her shoulder, his thumb started rub soothingly over her skin there.

"I know Seb."

"You know what?" He frowned, wondering what lies his ex had spun.

"I know that last time you slept with Eva was when you were in Norway. Why didn't you tell me?"