12. SF90 launch day.

Holy shit. The words ran through Chloe's mind when she saw Seb emerge from the changing room. His race suit tied around his waist. The white fireproof top clinging perfectly to his body. Red Ferrari cap on his head. He'd had exactly the same effect on her that he'd had nearly a month ago in Mexico.
"Like what you see?" He gestured to his torso with his hands, she'd been caught ogling him. She went to say something but then changed her mind. "You've gone as red as my racesuit." He stepped closer and placed his fingers under her chin, forcing her to look at him. "So, answer my question." He grinned wickedly, if he had a chance to embarrass her he'd take it.

"Seb!" She moved her face from his hand, "Don't!" If possible she blushed more, she could feel her face burning.

"Answer me, or I'll tell everyone out there how I caught my PA checking me out."

"You wouldn't!" She gave him an intense stare, "Ok ok, I'll answer!" She caught his hand as he went to walk away.

"So?" He had a smug grin on his face now.

"Yes, I was checking you out."

"And?" He was bloody enjoying this.

"I liked what I saw." She said the words quietly.
"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that." He stepped closer, again he put his fingers under her chin, tilting her head up so her green eyes were looking in to his. The atmosphere between them suddenly felt a little different. "Say it again." He stepped closer again. She was held still by those intense blue eyes.

"Sebastian, they're ready for you." A woman's voice broke the moment.

"I'm now coming." He turned his head to look at her before returning his gaze to Chloe. She was grinning like a loon.

"I do believe you're needed." She said, removing his fingers from under her chin.

                                   ~*~

Today was finally launch day. They had spent the last few weeks getting to know each other more. They worked very well together and had developed a close friendship. Although he was happy to be closer to her as a friend, the last few weeks had only strengthened his feelings for her. She made him laugh, she always seemed so relaxed. She made him feel as though he was the most important person in her life. She had gone with him to Austria for his personal appearance at a posh ski resort. That night at a party she'd been asked on a date by a guy who was talking to her. She'd declined. He'd felt quite smug that she'd turned him down and hoped it was because of himself. There had been a few little moments between them where they'd caught one looking at the other or even something as small as her leaning in to him on the sofa while watching tv. She had even accompanied him out running with Antti. To top it off he had managed to spend some much needed time with his daughters while Chloe had started to get busy with calls about the Australian grand prix.
Now things were starting to get busy. He was spending an hour or so this morning with Charles, his new team mate, for driver photos with and without the car and then it was the launch itself. He had a new dark grey suit from Ferrari to wear. Chloe was already wearing her close fitting black dress. It was sleeveless with a cut out detail across her shoulders at the back. Cut to just above her knees with the Ferrari badge on the front. Her hair sleek and tied back. Her make up natural. But aside from the dress highlighting the curves he'd taken a moment to admire, it was those shoes he liked on her the most. High heels, but unmistakably Louboutins with the red sole. He wasn't normally a shoe fan. But they made her look hot. He'd wondered if she was wearing tights or hold up stockings under her dress. He hoped it was the latter.  He stood next to Charles as they posed for photos. The car had been removed and was very carefully being moved on dolly wheels in to the large conference centre next door. Chloe was on her mobile, the lap top open. Her phone had been ringing constantly the last few days and she'd been up late in the night dealing with emails. He hadn't forgotten he owed her a few laps around the circuit here at Maranello in a Ferrari and hoped to be able to do that tomorrow. Finally the photos were done. He had an hour before the launch ceremony started. Time to get changed.

                                  ~*~

They walked together with Charles and his PA in to the conference centre. Chloe felt her sexual attraction ramp up a gear at the sight of Seb in his suit. She felt an ache deep inside her. He looked like sex on legs. The top couple of his buttons on his white shirt were open. His hair was styled. He was quick to notice her flushed face, her pupils dilated. It was quite crowded in the reception area and he stayed close to her.
"Are you eye fucking me again Chloe?" He asked her quietly, she could feel his breath on her ear as he stood beside her. His hand slid down her back, coming to a stop just above her bum. He could see her blush again. She said nothing as they were greeted by a woman and taken through in to a side room. Chloe would soon have to leave and take her place on the front row.

"Are you hot Chloe?" Charles asked, "You're glowing."

"I am a little. Did you not think it was hot in there?"

"I did think it was getting warm." Seb answered standing next to Chloe again. Her mobile started ringing again.

"Sorry, I'll put it on silent." She took it out of her bag and stopped it from ringing. She wished she could stop her body from feeling like it was ringing too. She dropped her phone as she felt Seb's arm slide around her waist, his hand resting on her hip. She bent to pick it up. Charles watched as Seb's eyes moved down to Chloe's bum as she picked her phone up. Even he'd noticed the flirty atmosphere between them today. Not realising Charles, and now his PA, was watching he allowed his fingers to gently brush over her behind as she stood upright again. Chloe clocked them watching. Great. Trust Seb to feel handsy with people watching. She looked at Seb but he started to speak to Charles. His hand still on her bum. The door opened and Chloe was asked to go and take her seat in the conference room.

"So Sebastian." Charles French accent filled the room, "You and Chloe."

"Me and Chloe what?" He asked.

"You are very tactile today. You are not together?"

"No." He suddenly felt defensive. He was always protective of his private life and was getting even more protective when it came to Chloe. Charles was a teammate, he knew he shouldn't be quite so defensive but he was still getting to know the man and didn't quite trust him yet.

"Ah, soon huh." He smiled. "She cannot stop looking at you."

"Soon. I hope." He smiled back.