73. Dance, dance, dance.

Feelings she hadn't felt for a long time flooded her body as she got into position and the music quickly got into her blood. Excitement, trepidation, passion and happiness all mixed together in a heady cocktail as she blocked everything out except for the music. Seb watched as Chloe stood in a statuesque pose with her legs slightly apart, one foot in front of the other with pointed toes on her leading foot. She was bathed in the beam of sunlight that was streaming in through the window, her hands were on her hips and her gaze was directed to the floor. Harry, her ex and old dance partner from when she was taking lessons, walked around her with slow purposeful steps, stalking his pray. Seb felt uncomfortable watching what was unfolding in front of him, yet intrigued as he observed her ex-boyfriend. With impeccably styled brown hair that had curls on top and a smooth shaved face with almost grey coloured eyes he didn't seem Chloe's type, but her nan's description of a 'flighty dancing type' seemed spot on. Dressed in her quite short, tight but stretchy black Ferrari dress, her black Louboutins on her feet (a change of outfit to help host a small party with Silvia and the marketing team for sponsors and well heeled guests after qualifying) and with her hair tied up in a bun, Chloe could easily be mistaken for being dressed for a night out but instead she was in the conference room at the Paul Ricard circuit, Le Castellet, in the south of France with Harry and had been for the past hour. Seb watched as her head jerked upwards and Harry caught her eye and gave her the smallest of nods. She returned the gesture and Harry stalked towards her, taking her into a close hold in a sharp snapping move. From that moment on she forgot that there was anyone else in the room, now it was just her and the man she hadn't danced with for nearly three years. She was in the zone, she was mesmerized, she had almost forgotten the joy that dancing brought her. The chemistry between them was already back, like it had never left. For a second he threatened to brush his lips over hers, their faces were that close. It made Seb want to look away, but he couldn't as she looked at Harry intensely, almost as though she still had an intimate connection with him. The atmosphere between his girlfriend and this other man had sucked Seb in, it was like watching a woman he didn't know through a window, he had never seen her like this. She leaned in to Harry so they were chest to chest, she pressed her face against his neck and kept her toes on the floor as he walked in a small circle making her turn on the spot, his eyes were closed and he seemed to be soaking in the moment and everything about her. As Cheryl Cole's track, Parachute, got further underway he lifted Chloe from the floor and spun around while she struck an artful pose with her legs. She then kicked up one leg behind her and kept one leg straight while keeping her toes pointed as she slid back down his body to the ground. Jacked up on her high heels, a flurry of steps exploded between them as they started to travel across the floor, their feet twirling and their legs entangling and disentangling. As they hit a particular point in the music she dropped down to the floor with one leg out to the side and the other beneath her and Harry glided her around in a circle. She raised herself back up with grace and elegance and teasingly lifted her leg to stroke it up and down Harry's while he lightly stroked her face with the back of his hand before pressing himself to her once again. They travelled across the floor in sharp, snapping moves, flicking their legs between each other's, all the while maintaining the intense glare between them, the music had infiltrated every vein in her body and she had let it take over her entire being. Seb was entranced by it, hooked and turned on while at the same time feeling insanely jealous and possessive as they danced like two forbidden lovers having an extramarital affair. She accomplished every musical accent with sharp, staccato moves and flourishes as Harry led the dance, lifting her as though she weighed nothing. All too soon the music finished with Chloe in his embrace, he had one hand at the back of her thigh lifting her leg suggestively and their faces were millimetres apart. They were both out of breath. The claps, whoops and cheers that suddenly erupted from the small crowd that had gathered broke the spell between them and she immediately looked to Seb who looked surprised but happy and proud as he applauded them.