99. Milan.

"Holy shit." Chloe dropped her bag on the huge, long grey leather sofa and stood there open mouthed while Seb looked at her with an amused, verging on smug, expression, loving her reaction. "I didn't even know Armani did hotels." She said as she slowly spun round, taking in her luxurious surroundings.

"Well you do now." He replied with a small laugh.

"This is just....." She stopped, unable to think of a word that was fit to describe where she was. "Did you stay here last year?" She asked once she'd finished her 360 degree spin and was facing him.

"Yeah, I thought you might like to stay here too." His smile faded a little, they'd still been together when he'd secretly booked a suite here, but then he'd asked for an upgrade a week ago, wanting to spoil her. "You like it then?"

"It must have cost a fortune." She breathed. "I love it."

"I'll have to take this." His phone started to ring and he checked the screen to see Mattia's name. "I'll just be in the office." He pointed to another room where the door was open, revealing a large black desk. "Have a look around." He walked over to her and kissed her forehead before leaving her. She looked around the room again, she didn't know where to start, this wasn't a suite to her, it was a luxury apartment. She'd stayed in some beautiful places with him so far, but this was something else. Taking her few first few steps beyond the lounge and dining area she entered the kitchen, fitted out in the same shades of grey colour scheme. There was also a set of doors that led out on to a terrace but she decided to leave that until later so she wandered back to the lounge where she collected her case and went in search of the bedroom. When she found it, it didn't disappoint. It was dominated by a huge bed that faced a large window giving a beautiful view of the city, decorated and furnished in shades of white, cream, grey and black with shiny black furniture it looked masculine and exactly the sort of room Seb would go for. An iPad sat on a charging stand and as she walked around the bed she discovered the room went further around to reveal a large walk in closet and an opulent marble clad bathroom that had a walk in shower and a bath easily big enough for two. Leaving her case in the bedroom she wandered back out into the lounge, she could Seb's voice, talking in what must be Italian as it certainly wasn't German. She walked towards the office and stood near the doorway; watching him as he leant against the desk with one hand in the pocket of his blue jeans, his toned body hidden underneath his grey t-shirt. As if he knew he was being watched he turned his head to look at her, a slight smirk crept across his face while he spoke and he removed his hand from his pocket to crook a finger at her, beckoning her to come in. She obeyed, knowing that his smirk meant the words 'eye fucking' had crossed his mind and stepped inside, finding that the office was just as masculine as the bedroom, decorated in much the same colours but with dark green doors on the fronts of two large cabinets. Her eyes fell back on the desk; big enough to fuck on, her mind began to taunt her as she trailed her fingers over it. She stopped immediately, she didn't want her mind to go there, she didn't want her mind to focus on the fact that it had now been four weeks since she'd last had sex with Seb. Four weeks since Norway. She walked back out into the lounge and decided to move his suitcase into the bedroom, she just wanted to distract her mind, she wanted to forget that Norway had ever happened. Leaving his case next to hers she took a look out of the bedroom window, she wished that they were here to explore the city together but they were here for a unique Ferrari event to celebrate ninety years of the Italian Grand Prix and Seb was due to make an appearance at the RayBan store at five pm along with Charles before the main event got underway at six. Checking the time and realising it was now three-thirty she decided she should freshen up and then get ready so she lifted her case onto the bed, opened it and pulled out some clean underwear, along with her black Ferrari dress and Seb's favourite, her Louboutin heels. Finding her makeup bag, she headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. It was only after she'd showered and dried her body that she realised she'd left her underwear on the bed. She groaned in annoyance, she didn't want to wrap her body in a wet towel and she didn't want to use the one that would be meant for Seb either. She had to go for it, she'd have to quickly streak into the bedroom, grab what she needed and then leg it back into the bathroom. Timidly she opened the bathroom door just enough to listen for any sign of Seb, there was nothing so she stepped out the door and peered around the wall to find the room empty. A small cough sounded from behind her followed by a whistle.