105. My winner.

Sat alone in Seb's changing room, waiting to go back to the hotel, Chloe sighed and stroked a finger over the image on her phone of him standing on his car celebrating his race win, taken just a few hours ago

Sat alone in Seb's changing room, waiting to go back to the hotel, Chloe sighed and stroked a finger over the image on her phone of him standing on his car celebrating his race win, taken just a few hours ago. Singapore might be going to sleep but she was still awake, staying in the European time zone in a country that wasn't European was playing havoc with her body clock, and looking at photos of him was making her seriously want him. After hours of sharing him with everyone else she just wanted him to herself now, so they could have their own private celebration together. Her body was aching with need for him, he was her winner and she wanted him back. After all, they had more than his race win to celebrate. She typed Seb another message and sent it before putting her phone down beside her and huffing while rolling her eyes. Aside from the couple of minutes they'd stolen together after the podium ceremony, she'd barely seen him since the race had ended and when she had it had been in a working capacity. The only downside of being a race winner; everyone wanted a piece of you and social media was awash with images of race fans posing with him. One in particular had caught her attention and riled her, reminding her that she was still sensitive when it came to other women getting close to him and she picked up her phone to look at the image once again. A pretty dark haired woman, who worked in hospitality for the team, had both arms wrapped around him and was nestled into his side far, far too much for Chloe's liking. To be fair to Seb, there was nothing out of the ordinary in the way he had his arm around the woman, his body language was nothing but friendly but she'd known for a while that this woman had the hots for him and it had still pressed all the wrong buttons, making Chloe feel jealous and possessive, adding that to her sexual frustration meant that she was starting to get wound up. The door opened and he stepped inside, closing it softly behind him.
"Hey, you ok? Your text sounded quite urgent. We can go if you like." He looked concerned until she slid off of the table and launched herself at him. He couldn't hide his delight as he caught her and felt her legs wrap around him as she crashed her lips onto his, making Seb feel every single ounce of love, desire and frustration that she was feeling. He carried her to the table, already getting aroused by just her kiss alone. "Can't wait until we get back to the hotel to celebrate huh?" He placed her down on the table and nudged himself between her knees making her part her legs to let him get closer. He could see his answer, her need for him was evident in her eyes as she looked up at him through her long lashes while he stroked his hand down her cheek and then trailed his fingertips down the side of her neck. Now he knew why her text sounded so urgent and he smiled at the thought of her sitting here wanting him so badly, it made him feel that primal urge inside that only she incited. Waiting until they got back to the hotel was definitely not an option. Her heart fluttered as she looked at him and every nerve ending in her body came well and truly alive at his touch. Her gorgeous man was finally here, and the look in his eyes suggested that he wanted her as much as she did him.

"You're mine." She whispered possessively, still thinking of the dark haired woman who was pictured with her man. "You're my winner." Reaching down to feel him through his dark grey jeans, her stomach started doing somersaults and she felt a sudden burst of heat inside her as she felt him getting hard beneath her hand.