Drama

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up to some green day and some boys singing...

I groaned of annoyance pretty loud to be honest...

"OMG! LOOK WHO JUST WOKE UP! SHE ISN'T DEAD AFTER ALL!" Ashton yelled, opening the curtain from the bunk.

I just ignored him and looked at my phone to see what time it was! it was 8:30 am?! Suddenly i felt something heavy on top of me!

"Can somebody tell me where Mel is?" Luke asked while he was literally lying on top of me. The boys just mumbled a no.

"Guys? I'm here just... GET OFF LUKE!" I said. I hated it when they woke up before I did!

"Hmm... Where could she be?" He said.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS!!! GET OFF!" I shouted, trying to get him off.

"MELISSA GOMES DAVID???!!!" he randomly shouted. "I will get off BUT you have to get up from my bunk as well!" He added.

"Uhh... OUR bunk Mister!!! OK?" I reminded him. Yep we share a bunk. We always slept together since I was 4...

"Ohh shut up and get off that bunk!" he said.

"Fine!" I groaned.

I got off the bunk and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I took a shower and got dressed. I trough on some light blue shorts and a black Shirt and black converse. I hardly ever put on make up or straighten, curl or blow dry my hair. I'm pretty natural. After that I went to the little kitchen and ate pancakes Liz had prepared. And drank some orange juice. While I was eating Luke came in the kitchen and joined me at the table.

"So why did you wake up this early. That's not something that I'm used to." I said.

"Well ashton woke up at 6 am and couldn't sleep. So he had the beautiful idea of waking us up he just didn't woke you up

Because I told him to not do that because you would be really grumpy! Like a few minutes ago!" He explained.

"I wasn't grumpy I just don't like mornings." I pouted.

"Whatever..." Luke said.

"So what are the plans for today?" i said changing the subject.

"Well we'll go to London this evening. And we will have a week off so yeah." he said. We were currently in brasil so it was hot.

"London?! Really?! OMG finally I missed it... Wait isn't it snowing there?!" I asked. He nodded, he knew how much I loved snow!

Suddenly Michael's head popped into the kitchen. "We are playing Fifa wanna join?" he asked. I looked at Luke and we both nodded. Well I grew up with 4 men in a house so yeah I like video games. Luke suddenly held my hand and dragged me to the launch. I always had a weird feeling in my stomach when he touched me. Oh well.

After winning a few times against Michael we arrived at the airport! I took my backpack with my stuff, security guards had already brought our suitcases in. As the bus driver opened the door I heard a lot of girls screaming. I tensed up they always yell hurtful thinks at me, they hate me...I felt Luke putting his arm around my waist, stupid feeling... Liz was holding my hand on my other side. Calum, Ashton and Michael were in front of us. We then went out off the bus and every single girl literally started jumping and yelling and crying over them. I heard a few comments about me... but I tried to ignored it. But one then cough my attention...

"She is just using you to get famous! I bet she killed her family to be with you! she's a slut! she should die!"

I felt Luke tense up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!" He snapped at her.

"Luke..." i said quietly. I then remembered who that girl was. she was from my school she used to beat me up and knew about my whole life.

"SHE IS PART OF MY FAMILY! YOU CAN'T TREAD HER LIKE SHIT! SHE'S NOT THE SLUT BUT YOU ARE!!" He kept shouting. every one was quiet know we only heard Luke yell!

"LUCAS! STOP!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, he was furious. But he could not just call a fan a slut just because she said this to me. He then stopped and relaxed. "Let's go..." I said quietly I felt like crying. this wouldn't had happened if I wasn't here..

He put his arm around my waist. and walked into the airport. In the airplane I couldn't stop thinking of what the girl said.

She is just using you to get famous I bet she killed her family to be with you! she's a slut! she should die!

That was hurtful! I felt a tear sliding down my face.

"Mel I'm sorry for what just happened..." Luke whispered, wiping away the tear that just fell with his thumb.

"It's ok." I said holding his hand that was still on my cheek.

___________________________________

This is my first ever book. hope you enjoy.

Insta. mg_is_a_penguin

Twitter. @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN