You're crazy!

Mel's P.O.V

I pulled away, smiling like crazy! "I can't stop smiling! My cheeks are hurting..."

"I'm so happy I can call you mine, from now on!" he chuckled. "oh and... about what happened in portu-"

"Don't mention it! I forgive you!" I interrupted him...

"So Are you looking forward for our first date?" He asked smiling, picking up a picnic basket...

"Of course I am.." I said kissing his cheek. And running up to the car...

"You missed!" He shouted in my direction.

"Come on then!" I said he directly followed me to the car. Before I could get in, he held my waist in his arms and kissed me on the lips.

After driving for five minutes just singing and dancing, we arrived at the beach. Not a beach. The one and only beach we used to go to everyday as kids. Nearly nobody was there. We sat down and started eating, watching the sunset.

"This is amayzing!" I said. "let's go!"

"Where?" Luke asked. I looked at the water and took my clothes off so I was only in my underwear. "you're crazy!" he laughed taking of his own clothes.

I started running up to the water, but suddenly felt a pair of arms pick my up bridal way. Luke was running with me in his arms. When the water was up to his torso he let me fall in. The water was so cold. When I went up he was smiling, I didn't like the idea of him being half dry so I attempted to dig him in.... failing miserably like always... I then just put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You look like a koala... cute!" He said smiling.

"I want you to be wet..." I whined inches away from his face.

"You're nasty!" He said.

"Shut up, you know what I mean!" I said looking into his eyes. He then kissed me and we both dived into the water. we were kissing under the water. Oh Mah Gad!

We were just splashing each other. It was getting really dark. I dived in once more and went up. Luke wasn't there. "Luke?" I called out! "LUKE?" Nothing... Suddenly he came up from the water yelling. Fricking prankster! "Don't ever do that again!" I yelled.

"Awwe were you worried?" He asked putting his arms around my waist.

"Shut up Lucas!" I said quietly.

"Aww I know you were. come on it's getting dark." He said kissing my forehead.

"You missed!" He came back and kissed me on the lips.

"Better?" He asked, I nodded.

When we got home I just took a shower and put on a shirt and some underwear. When I lied down in bed, Luke came into the room. he saw me lying and started running and then jumped on the bed and on me. "Jesus christ!" I breathed out. he directly intertwined our legs putting his arms around me pulling me the closest he could... and I swear I nearly couldn't breath.

"I love you so much, babe!" HE CALLED ME BAB... Calm down Mel. Breath!

"I love you too!"

"Goodnight, angel!" He said pecking my lips.

"Goodnight..." I said before falling asleep. Today was the best day so far of my life!

Stay with me! Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें