Let's Go Baby Girl...

*twenty years later*

Luke's P.O.V

Today is the day she's leaving. Bella is getting married, Josh is engaged and I'm gonna kill myself. My little babies are growing up so fast I... I just... I can't do this...

"Babe, are you ok?" Mel asked snapping me out of my thoughts... With her beautiful worried eyes.

"Yeah I'm... I'm OK!" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why are you crying?" she asked raising an eyebrow up.

"I'm not! My eyes are sweaty because of the tiredness. You know because I'm tired..." After those words left my mouth I went to chill against the wall but there wasn't a wall. So I fell on my bum and hit my head on the wall. THEN I started crying.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Mel asked worried.

"5SECONDS OF SUMMER IS OVER! J'S ENGAGED! B'S GETTING MARRIED! And yes my head hit the wall!" I said rubbing my head.

"Aww Luke I'm sad too but we can't do anything against it. Actually we could but we won't. I just want to see her happy. And if Will makes our daughter happy it's her life and her choice." she said helping me up and wrapping her arms around my neck. "And for the band... It wasn't working out anymore as a band. You can be happy that you are still friends with them, you know?"

"It's so hard...But if you say it, it must be right." I said. "I'll miss them!" 

"Same!" Then we fake cried.

"Hi mom, dad. How are ya- What are you doing?" J asked. Mel and I ran into his arms.

"We will miss you and B..." Mel said.

"Mom I'm not leaving!" J said.

"Really?!" Mel asked almost to quickly.

"Well not yet..." J added.

"WE RAISED CHILDREN FOR THIS?! I'M DONE!" She said loudly and left the room.

"Go! You're sister is almost walking down the aisle!" I said crying this is depressing. I was waiting to walk her up to that damn lucky guy standing at the alta.

After ten more minutes B came out in a beautiful White dress. "Oh My God." I said.

"Hi dad!" B greeted me.

"Let's go baby girl before I start crying again."

And now guess what after half an hour my baby daughter is married to a HORAN. Don't get me wrong I love that family but he took her away!

********************

I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN OUT OF IDEAS THAT'S WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I'LL TRY HARDED PROMISE I'LL TRY TOMORROW. LOVE YOU. Xx
OH AND BTW THE STORY IS ALMOST COMPLETE SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!