Kiss me!

Mel's P.O.V

I heard someone calling me from behind recognizing it was Luke... I then took of my high heels and ran outside... I was crying. Once out side I felt a hand grab me arm and turn me around! Luke!

"What?" I snapped ripping arm out of his grip..

"I wanted to ask if you wanna dance?" He said!

"Pff oh please you are to busy dancing with that... Why did you follow me out here anyway? just go dance with the beautiful skinny dancer!" I said

"I followed you because I love you!" He said coming closer...

"What the...? You're so drunk! Do you even know what you are sayi-" I started...

"Kiss me..." he said getting dangerously close.

"Luke..." our lips were inches apart....he then pressed his against mine I just felt a butterflies party in my stomach sparks everywhere, putting my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my large waist... I was on my tip toes and his head was really low since I'm a head shorter than him.

We got interrupted by the boys and El coming up to us and grabbing or hands and dragging us to the vans... just then I realized there were paparazzi everywhere... "Fuck!" I mumbled! I then noticed there's someone missing! I looked back and saw Ashton pointing at a bold paparazzi man and he was cracking up I ran back to him looking at the man and laughing too he was bold and had a huge monobrow and mustache! he looked like Flint Lockwood's dad, from the movie cloudy with a chance! we were both laughing at him then when Ash stopped laughing And I was still laughing he started laughing because of my laugh and the way around as well... poor man. Then Harry came and dragged us to the van, otherwise we would stay there the whole night!

As we got into the tour bus, I went to the bathroom and changed into my pjs and walked up to mine and Luke's bed... there he was only on his boxers looking at me looking freaking tired and sexy... I just lied down by his side and he directly put his arms around me intertwining our legs... I was facing his chest again... "I love you so much!" he said into my hair!

"Goodnight luke..." I know he didn't mean it, he was drunk!

I woke up by Luke groaning loudly... "Oh my God! what a headache! What happened?"

"You don't remember anything do you?" I asked he just shock his head and I quickly left the bunk and searched for Liz.

She was luckily alone in the back of the bus!! "Liz?"

"Goodmorning baby girl, how a- what happened?" she asked