Friends?

Mel's P.O.V

I've been holding my belly the whole night. "Hey, Mel can I talk to you?" Ash called. Oh no did he notice anything? I nooded and followed him into another room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I need some advice..." He said.

"Ok?" I said confused, I mean his 26 years old...

"So I met this girl... A year ago... And... "

"What?"

"She's a fan... " He said.

"So? Do you love her? " I asked.

"Yeah,  and we've been dating this whole year... "

"AWWWW... WAIT WHAT?  YOU NEVER TOLD U-"

"Shhhh Mel please.... "

"ok... You never told us!!!!!!!"  I whisper yelled.

"Because I was scared..."

"Why? "

"I don't know... But I wanted to propose, I just need some advice. Do I pop the question?"

"Uh, Yass. But not before I get to know her! And you do know.  You need to tell the boys... I can talk to them while you go pick her up... NOW ! " I said. He smiled.

"Thanks Mel you're the best! I LOVE YOU!" he said hugging me so tightly,  my belly hurt...

"Omg the baby! " I said loudly,  not thinking...

" What? " He asked realising me.

"I mean, go get her!!"  I said he wasn't confinced...  I lowered my head.

"Mel?" I just lift the t-shirt up so my belly was showing and turned sideways. He gasped.

"oh my god... Since when?" He asked his eyes watering.

"Two months, I guess.. " I said."But I only discovered today..."

"oh my god... Can I?" He asked smiling. As soon as I nooded he put his hands on my belly. He smiled widely. He looked up at me and he was about to cry... "Does he know?" Ash asked. I shock my head.

"Don't tell him, please? " I asked. He nodded then kissed my belly and stood up and hugged me.

"My baby is gonna give birth to a baby in a few months! Congrats!" He said.

"Thanks, now go get her! " I said smiling. He kissed me on the cheek and left. Then I looked at my belly and smiled."Mommy loves you, baby!" I said.

I walked out of the room and took a deep breath. "Hi, I need to talk to you!"  I said sitting down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked.

"Ashton, met someone... A girl." I started they nooded. "He's been dating her the past year. Yeah we didn't know but she's a fan and he was scared to tell us... But the thing is he fell for her and is gonna propos to her! And he just left to pick her up so we can meet her... " They laughed.

"Mel, April fools was three months ago..." Mike said.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm pregnant!" Then they stopped laughing and became serious... "Really? You believe I'm pregnant,  but you don't believe he found someone? That's rude... Anyways he loves her and when they get here I want you to be polite...  Understood?"

"ok... " Calum said throwing his hands in the air.

" You're hot when you're mad... " Luke whispered into my ear,  giving me goosebumps. Then the front door opened and there was Ashton and next to him, Laura? My jaw dropped... No... No... No... I had to leave... And went to the kitchen. I took a glass of water and drank it. Then Luke came in... "What's wrong?"

"I know her... She was from school..."

"So?"

"She bullied me and beat me up in school. She knows everything about me, Lucas!" He's jaw dropped. I looked down...

"Wait,  the Laura Simoes?" he asked I nooded. "I'm sorry, we can stay here if you want... " He proposed.

"No we promised, Ash..."  I said taking Luke's hand and walking out of the kitchen.

When we were greeting her,  she seemed nice. Then she stopped in front of me... "Melissa?" she asked. I looked up. She was frowning. "Omg,  you lost weight and your hair is styled and you look beautiful..." she added hugging me?! Wtf is happening here?

"What?"

"To be honest I thought you had plastic surgeries..."I felt Luke tense up and clenching and unclenching his fist. "But now that I see you in person it's not it. Wow,  it's been so long sinc-"

"You haven't bullied me or beaten me up?" I interrupted her. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it..."

"No, it's me who has to say sorry! I'm sorry. I just did it, because I wanted to be popular in school. But I've changed I promise." She said. "Friends?" she asked with her arms open.

"Fine!" I said and hugged her. I can give her a chance just for Ashton.

After talking for hours with her she did seem like a good person, I guess. I kinda start to think she's good for Ashton. "I approve!"  I said looking at Ashton adn her. Roxy came up to us,  when she smelled Laura she started barking. "Hey, Roxy No. Be a good girl! She's a friend! " I said. Roxy then wiggled her tail uncontrollably.

"Bye, Lulu see yah tomorrow. I think!" I said waving at her before she left. Then I closed the door and turned around. Ashton was standing there.  "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"  I said.

"Were you serious? she really beat you up?" he asked.

"It's not important! " I said.

"Mel... "

"Fine yes she did. But she changed." I said.

"Thank you, tho. For giving her another chance!" He said hugging me.

"It's totally fine! Let's go to bed I'm tired." I said.

"Goodnight,  Mel! Love you!"

"Love you too, Ash! " I waved."Come on, Roxy!" I called her. She followed. I lied down and felt Luke's arms wrap around my waist from behind. I was scared he would feel something and turned around so I was facing him. I kissed him and lied my head on his shoulder. Then fell asleep.