Let's try!

Mel's P.O.V

After Luke and Ash left the room all the boys looked at me. "Do I have something on my face, again?" I asked.

"Mel come on we all know what's going on between you and Luke." Harry said.

"What? there's nothing between us!" I said not sure about what I was saying myself.

"Oh please Mel. He is all over you and you are all over him." Lou said.

"Luke never acts the way he acts around you, around other girls." Calum added.

"And you never act the way you act around him with other boys.... like right now!" Zayn said.

My heart was beating pretty fast right now.

"Yeah, and the way you look at him and the way you look at us is totally different!" Niall said quietly.

"You look at him with love. sometimes you lose yourself while you look at him. just like he did just ten minutes ago." Liam told me putting his hand on my thight.

"You two are totally in-" mike started but I couldn't stay there any longer otherwise I would pass out. I went straight to mine and Luke's room and tried to calm myself down as I closed the door I slide down the wall and curled myself up holding my legs. My heart was beating really fast. I'm scared. Just thinking about me liking him hurts. Tears were streaming down my face. I don't know if I can take it longer.

Luke's P.O.V

As I left the room me and Ash were in. I heard a door slam. "have you been crying mate?" Liam asked worried.

"Where's Mel?" Was all I could say.

"I don't know we were talking about you two... and she just left. Maybe you should talk to her and tell her about your feeling." Mike said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yeah about you falling for her." Harry added.

"How does everybody know that?" I asked.

"You're pretty obvious..." Zayn chuckled.

"Oh shut up..." I said and went to mine and Mel's room. I stopped in front of the door.

I heard sobbs... was she crying? I knocked, but she didn't answer.

When I opened the door my heart broke a little she was curled up holding her legs and she was sobbing. I hate seeing her cry... "Mel? Are you ok?" I asked closing the door and walking over to her. no answer. "Don't cry..." I said putting my hand on her shoulder. Nothing. "please?" I was begging by now. She then looked at me. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were drenched in tears. I did the first thing that came in mind. hug her. butterflies going crazy. sparks everywhere and my heart was melting. She hugged back hiding her face between my neck and shoulder. She was crying. "shhh." I tried to calm her down.

"What happened?" I asked after we stopped hugging. "I know the boys talked about us." I added.

"They were talking about us falling for each other... my heart started beating fast and I was about to pass out so I came here to calm down..." she said making my heart beat really fast and stomach going crazy...

"Falling for each other?" I repeated. she just nodded not looking at me... "Are.... A-Are you... F-falling for... m-me?" I stuttered. yeah I'm pretty cool.

"I guess..." she said after a minute or two not looking at me. "a-are you?" She asked biting her lip... God why was she doing this?... still not looking at me.

"Yes... yes I am... horribly...!" I admited. she then looked at me blushing. A smile was creeping in each of our faces... "but you know we can't..." I couldn't finish my sentence it hurt a lot.

"Yeah because of the hate... you would probably lose fans or they would hate on you too..." she whispered. her eyes were watering again... This was killing me...

"At least we thought about the same... But my problem isn't about me getting hated on... but you and it hurts already to see them hate on you as my best friend..." I whispered back... A tear fell down her cheek... I whipped it off with my thumb letting my hand rest on her cheek. she put her tiny hand on top of mine. "I hate to do this..." I said quietly.

"It's ok..." she whispered still holding my hand.

"Well, we have to try to forget about our feelings for each other..." I said this was hurting so much... sometimes I wish I wasn't 'famous'...

"Right..." was all she managed to say I know I was hurting her.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized. she just shock her head smiling weakly... I smiled back hugging her again. As we were hugging I felt my shoulder getting drenched... she was crying again... Fuck!