I missed this!

Mel's P.O.V

We were on the private jet. Roxy was panicking a little. When the plane started to move. Poor dog.

After ten minutes of flight, Luke was already sleeping. Suddenly his phone light up, I recognized the pic on his lock screen. It was the one where we kissed in front of the club. Underneath it said... 'close as strangers...' This was a little of the lyrics from the song we started writing together. Then I remembered I have the notebook with me where the song is written on and took it out of my backpack. I started coming up with ideas and kept writing... when I was done writing I put it inhis backpack.

After hours We landed. I was EXAUSTED! JESUS CHRIST! Paparazzi's everywhere as we get out of the airport. I pushed Roxy really close to me and started walking. Flashes everywhere. And then I heard screams. Uau fans Yayyy. I put my head down. Luke got hold of my hand, really tightly... Roxy was barking because of the noises that were around us... We finally reached the van Luke opened the door and I helped Roxy in, then I went in and Luke following. I'm really happy that Roxy could come with us tho...

We then arrived at the boys' house. Oh I missed this house. Luke opened the door and the boys came running.

"MELLLLL!" Was all I heard before pairs of arms wrapped around me.

"BOYYYYYYYSSS!!!" I yelled back!

"OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!... I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Mike yelled.

"YeAh I missed you too but guys? there's a dog between us..."

"Oh my god a dog!!!!!!" Calum snapped getting down on his knees and playing with Roxy. "What's his name?"

"Roxy..."

"Oh it's a girl.... awkward..." he said making me and ashton laugh.

"I missed this!" Ashton said while he was still laughing.

"Me too!" I said. "I'm hungry!"

"PIZZA NIGHT!!!!" Mike yelled!