Please stay?

Mel's P.O.V

As I released Ashton I couldn't stop crying.

"I can't stop crying!" I told them.

"Miss your flight is waiting..." A woman told me. I just nodded.

"Well, I guess this is it... I'll miss you all so much." My voice was cracking. everyone was crying all the boys and Liz...

Then I saw Luke looking so perfect standing there. (see what I did there?) I hugged each one if them besides Luke, I was still sobbing... then I started walking away. Suddenly I heard Luke say,

"Mel... Please stay."

"I can't.... I can't take it anymore..."

"But what if I say I'm soo sorry and that I regret saying everything I ever said and that I need you in my-"

"Bye Lucas..."

With that I was gone... Too another country wow what an adventure..... (note the sarcasm.)

When I entered the airplane and sat down I started crying even more. "Hey, are you ok?" A old woman who was sitting next to me asked. I just nodded. "saying goodbye is hard isn't it?" I just started crying more. "oh dear, I'm so sorry, sweetie." she said rubbing my back.

After I calmed down the woman asked, "So where are you going?" I just showed her the address and she gasped. "Are you?... Are you the little three year old Melissa Gomes David whose parents and sister died and she left to australia?"

"How do you... How do you know that?" I asked. Wtf is going on?

"Well I'm your neighbor I met you all the day you got there and a few days afterwards you all left." Then I remembered.

"Marie..." I whispered to myself.

"Yes... yes, that's me." she chuckled.

"Uauu... that's insane... so can you take me there?" she nodded, what a chance.

When we arrived in Luxembourg it was snowing like in London. I like this place already. Marie called a taxi and gave him the adress.

When we arrived she showed me the floor I was in and then I remembered I don't have a key. smart...

"Fuck..." I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Marie asked.

"I don't have a key." I muttered.

"Oh I have one. We were close after a few days. And I took care of you whenever your parents were at work and your sister at school, that's why I have one." She said opening the door. As soon as I got in I recognized the scent. "so here it is... if you need something I'm up there...." she chuckled pointing to the ceiling. I smiled and thanked her.