Goodbye!

Mel's P.O.V

How could he say that? We ARE close, we don't talk much that's all... I guess! This is hurting so much. The hate, the arguments, the fans, the fame e.t.c... I can't take it any longer. I need to leave. I need to leave now.

I went over to Gus 'the bus in case you didn't know' and started packing. I know that the accident happened in Luxembourg and that my parents had a house on my sister's and my name, but since she's not here either... I have a house in Luxembourg and I was going there.

After packing I wrote a note and took my money I saved for when I ever needed something. I took my suitcase and backpack and left.

Ashton's P.O.V

Mel was hurt I could tell that after she ran out. "Was this really necessary, Lucas?" I asked loudly. I hate it when he hurts her she's so young and already went trough a lot.

"What the fuck! Why don't you date her already since you are so protective over her?!" he said loudly. What the fuck is he talking about?!

"What the fuck are you talking about?! She's like my little sister, dickhead!"

"Well, she was the same for me... But I can't date her!"

"Do you even realize what you are saying!" I was furious!

"... I don't..." he said quietly.

I then stood up and walked to the bus. I went in and nobody was there... "Mel?" I called after her. Then I saw a note on the table. A note is never good.

'Dear family,

I can't do this anymore. I need some time... alone. I know I'm only fifteen, but I can't stay in the same bus with my first love and not talk to him... I will take care of myself. Not in australia, but yes, somewhere else. I feel like It's better for everyone if I left. I feel like I only bring problems. I hope you understand.

Love, Melissa.'

As I stopped reading I fell down on my knees and started sobbing... like literally. How? She can't... it's to risky. She has heart issues and she's only fifteen. then I heard someone come in.

"Yo mate, what happened? Where's Mel?" Mike asked.

"SHE LEFT!" I snapped to Luke's direction. He jumped a little.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked, her voice cracking. I just showed her the note. she started reading and directly gasped and sat down. tears falling down her cheeks. she then suddenly stood up and went outside, I followed her. She then called a taxi. We all entered but Luke, since the taxi only has four seats.

We then arrived at the airport and I ran in and started looking for her. then I went to the place where you wait for your flight to be ready and there she was crying. Then I heard a voice saying a flight was ready and she stood up. I ran up to her.

"Stop! you can't!" I yelled as I stopped in front of her.

"Ashton..." She said weakly hugging me and crying into my chest.

"You can't leave, Mel! Please!" I whispered into her hair.

"I have to!" she whispered still sobbing.

"But..." i started.

"Mel! Melissa you can't.... go" Liz yelled running up to us. Mel then turned around she was crying soo much. And without saying anything she hugged Liz.

"Thank you, for all these years where you took care of me and thought me to be the person I am today... Thank you for being my mom when I didn't have one. Thank you for everything, Liz." These words made me cry too... What? I'm human I have feelings.

"But you can't leave now..." Liz told her.

"I'm sixteen tomorrow! In the country I'm going to I can already work and stuff." Mel told her.

"But I will miss my baby girl to much!" Liz said tearing up again.

"I will miss you too!" Mel said really weakly this was hurting her so much and I can tell. We know she doesn't celebrate her birthday because the accident was on her fourth birthday.

"Do you have to?" Mike asked weakly. She just nodded. I just know that Mike hugged her tightly crying. "I love you, Mel! Please never forget that, yeah?" He said into the crook of her neck.

Then there was Calum who fell down on his knees wrapping his arms around her legs and fake crying. she just giggled, I'm gonna miss that giggle. Then Calum stood up and said, "please never forget, how much of a warrior you are. How beautiful you are, inside and outside. You deserve every support in this world. And I'm glad that I'm one of those who support you..." I know he was trying so bad not to cry but his voice was cracking miserably and his eyes were full of tears. Suddenly she hugged him really tightly and that's when he lost it. He just let it all out.

Then it was my turn... "I don't wanna do this... Mel I can't imagine a world without you. A life without you... how is it even supposed to be a life if you aren't in it? I can't. Remember when we first met? You were five and I was ten. We got along so well, better than you and my sister... We literally grew up together... And I don't want that to end here..." I lowered my head, my voice was fading as well. I CAN'T. I hugged her and sobbed.