She said yes!

Mel's P.O.V

When we arrived home, Roxy jumped up and down. "Hi, baby!" I said in a baby voice.

"Hii!" Luke answered. I just shock my head giggling. "Come on get your stuff 'cause your staying with me in a room, again." He said kissing me on the cheek. I went to the room and took my stuff.

After putting all my stuff into the other room I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and body then I took a towel and wrapped it around my body and left. When I entered the room, Luke was in there just looking at me biting his lip. "Don't even think of nasty stuff!" I said. I then walked up to the closet and took my dark blue sweatpants and a white top out. Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist. Luke then turned me around so I was facing him. He was shirtless. Little asshole!

"You, my girlfriend are the most perfect thing that's happened to me!" He said.

"nice try, babe, but don't think I will take the towel off..." I said. He then lowered his head, but had his arms around me still. "You know what I think of THAT before marriage! And besides I'm only eighteen..." I said pecking his lips. "But I love you... that's for sure!" I said kissing him again. This time the kiss was pretty intense. We were so close I could feel little him getting harder.... so I pulled away and went to the bathroom to put my clothes on. He then stopped me.

"Put this on!" He said throwing me the t-shirt he had on before I came in. I smelled it. He's scent making me moan. Awkward... he just smirked.

When I left the bathroom I heard voices mumbling things. Suddenly someone talked louder... "She said Yes! She's mine again!" I heard Luke cheer making me smile widely. I went to the livingroom and saw them all having a group hug. I stood there smiling. They are so cute. Then Ashton turned around.

"She's all yours." He said.

"Yes she's all mine." Luke said holding me by my waist.

"And he's all mine as well!" I said pecking his lips.

After hours off watching movies with all the boys I was tired. "I'm gonna sleep!" I said standing up.

"I'm coming!" I heard Luke say.

"Goodnight, Mel!" I heard the other boys say.

"Night, boys!" I said waving. After I lied down in bed Luke was looking at me. "What?" I asked. Suddenly he started moving his waist and taking his shirt off slowly. I laughed. Then he took his pants off like a woman. "Oh God I'm dating a retarded twenty-one years old man who's gay!" I joked. He fake a cried then jumped in bed, holding me close. He was only in boxers and I was only in his shirt and underwear. "Come on!" I said, opening my arms mentioning for him to hug me. .

"You're cute when you're nice..." he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"What's when I'm not nice??" I asked him.

"You're hot as hell!" He said.

"Well I had an awesome tutor." I said, looking at his body.

"Marry me!" He said, crashing his lios onto mine. I smiled during the kiss.

"Of course!" I mumbled, because he wouldn't let my lips go.