I need help!

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up this morning and felt ill again. I quickly escaped from Luke's grasp and ran to another bathroom. I just let it all out. "Another day, in the pregnancy tiiiiiimmmmeeeee!" I heard Ash sing coming in. "You're one day closer to let it out!" He said excited rubbing my back.

"Go ahead just laugh and be happy and see me suffer with this!" I said.

"Shut up! I know you love this baby!" He said rubbing my belly.

"Of course I do!" I smiled looking down.

"Did you tell him?" Ash asked. My smiled faded I turned around and washed my face. "You didn't? He needs to know his the father!" He said loudly.

"SHHHHHHHHHHH... Dickhead! Oh lord!" I said.

"Sorry... When are you gonna tell him?" He apologised and followed me to the kitchn. I took a bottle of water and throw him a bottle too!

"I don't know! But I'm going to Ceph's now and ask how to announce it..." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

I got dressed and was ready to go. "Where are you going?" Luke asked taking me by surprise. I jumped and hid my belly with my big ass coat.

"I'm going to Ceph's!" I blurted out.

"Cuddle with me before you leave?"

"I really gotta go... I'm sorry!" I said, kissed him on the lips and left. Thank God she's not far from here right now! I walked real quick.

When I stood in front of her house I rang the doorbell. "Mel babe!!!!" Ceph said excited.

"I need your help!" I said walking in without permission.

"Ok come in!" She said sarcastically. "So what's the problem?" I turned sideways and lift my shirt up. "Wow... Are you in your period, because your belly is swelled!" I looked at her annoyed.

"Really?" I asked.

"OHHHHHHH... When was the last time you had your period?"

"Two months?"

"Omg... Ohhh my god.... oh mY GOD!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" she shouted. I just nodded and smiled widely. It makes me happy to see her excited. Then Niall came with Will on his back.

"Who's pregnant?" Niall asked. My shirt was still up. "Omg, She's pregnant!" Niall said looking at his 2 years old son.

"Auntie!!" Will cheered. Opening his arms showing me he wants me to take him in my arms. I did. And kissed his cheek. Then my smile faded.

"There's a problem... I kinda didn't tell him!" I said sitting down, sitting Will on my lap.

"What? Why? What are you waiting for?" Niall asked.

"I don't know how to... And I don't even know if he wants kids..." I said.

"You gotta be quick, 'cause we are going back on tour tomorrow!" He pointed out.

"What?"

"Wait you didn't know?" Ceph asked. I shock my head.

"How dare they!?" I said and stormed out and back to my house. I got in and slamed the door. I walked up to them. They were sitting on the couch. "HOW DARE YOU?"

"Uau symptoms!" Ash said.

"SHUT UP ASHTON!!" I snapped. "How dare you, not telling me you're going back on tour, tomorrow?!" I asked them loudly.

"You didn't tell her?!" Calum asked Mike.

"I thought Ashton told her!" Mike said pointing at Ashton.

"What I'm not her husband. Luke?" He said looking at Luke.

"Yeahhhh... I forgot to tell you that! And that you can't come this time... But hey you got six months alone with Ceph!" He said shaking his hands in the air. I just walked out of there and went up to mine and Luke's room. Then he came in. "Why are you freaking out?"

"I'm pregnant..." I said.

"Come on, babe, you used this joke yesterday!" He said chuckling. Ouch.

"Right... How stupid of me!" I said. And walked away.

The rest of the day I've been holding my belly and looking at it. Rubbing it at the same time. When we got to bed I lied down not saying anything. "Are you ok?" Luke asked nuzzling his face in my neck and wrapping his arms from behind.

"Mhmm" I said and fell asleep. After all it was the last time in six months that we'll be this close.

The next morning I woke up and did my new morning routine and ran to the bathroom. I looked at the time 11:37 am? They had to go at 6:05 am. Wait... I searched through the whole house. Nobody was there... "No... No... No... No" I said calling Luke.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"At the airport ..."

"What you didn't say goodbye?!" I said tearing up.

"I did you just don't know, cause you were sleeping."

'Why?" I asked I was sobbing.

"Because I didn't want to see you cry! But I love you so much trust me!" He was crying I know it.

"Why...." I asked again.

"I gotta go, babe. I'll call you when I'll land.. I love you lots!"

"I love you so much..." I said weakly. And hung up...