I'm crazy...

Mel's P.O.V

Omg I'm getting old. "Omg I'm so old!" I heard luke say sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Let's cry together. 'Cause I'm twenty!" I said.

"I am twenty- three!" He pouted.

"Damn! Life's so fucked up!" I said. "But I still love you!" I said kissing him.

"After three years I still feel butterflies!" He smiled.

"And sparks!" I added.

"I know right!"  Luke said.

"I'm crazy..."

"About you!" I ended his sentences.

"Ok! Lovebirds it's meet and greet time!" Mike said clapping his hands.

"Coming!" I said kissing Luke one last time.

We then arrived at the meet and greet. Soooooo many people! That's it I'm nervous. Even if I don't get that much hate anymore. We got in and many people came in, excited to meet the boys. The boys than came and the fans yelled. My poor ears. Everyone got a picture with who they wanted. Some of the fans even asked me for a selfie. Suddenly Luke walked up to me.

"DUDE!"

"Hi!" I said.

"DUDE!" He repeated.

"WHAT?" I asked worried.

"I SAW THIS BIRD!" He yelled, the fans all looking at us...

"OMG!"

"NO LISTEN!" He said. "IT HIT A THREE!" he shouted. I cracked up. "It reminded me of you..." He said smiling. I stopped laughing.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID, LUCAS!?" I asked.

"I'm doing it with love!" He said hugging me. I fake cried. The fans all Awwed.

"I hate you!" Calum said.

"No, you don't... you love us!" I said in a baby voice. Walking over to him like a penguin and hugging him tightly.

"Can't breathe!" Calum said sounding like Stich.

"Sorry!" I whispered.

After the meet and greet we all said goodbye to the last fans. Then Luke stopped walking and I stopped to since he was holding my hand. "Hey, you're coming?" Ash asked.

"We have a date..." Luke said.

"We do?" I asked confused.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Good luck!" Ash said.... winking at Luke?

As we got in Luke's car it was silent... he was nervous. "Luke... why are you nervous?" I asked.

"What? I'm not nervous!" He said laughing but I knew he was forcing it.

"Luke..." I started.

"It's ok trust me!" He said. I wasn't convinced. Then he stopped the car. "Put this on..." he said handing me a blindfold.

"Ok?" It sounded more like a question. Then he helped me out of the car and we started walking. Then we stopped. I felt sand under us.

Suddenly he took the blindfold of. All I saw was the ocean the sunset and people holding carts which said. 'MARRY ME?'  I was shocked. My jaw dropped. Then i turned around and he was on one knee. Tears started to fall down my face. "Will you?" He asked showing me a little box with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

After I calmed down. I finally answered. "YES! YES! YESSSSSS!!!!" I screamed. He put the ring on. I smiled and kissed him. Best day ever. For sure.