Josh...

Mel's P.O.V

I was in the hospital ready to give brith. This time I'm gonna do cesarean to avoid bad things like last time! Bella is at her grandma's house and Luke is on tour. Which is horrible. At the hospital they decided that it would be better sleeping while they do it. "But I want to see him a soon as he's out!" I protested.

"Madame with all my respect. It could be dangerous!" A nurse said before putting something on my face and everything went peach black.

I woke up and I was in the hospital. I took the sheets off and looked at my belly I had a scar. It was almost gone. I looked at my right and saw a baby sleeping peacefully in his bed. My baby. Oh mah gahd. A nurse came in. "Oh you're up! How are you feeling madame?" she asked politely.

"I'm feeling good, thank you!" I said not taking my eyes of my newborn son.

"Do you know what name you're gonna give him? Or do you wanna wait for Mr. Hemmings?" she asked. I thought about how Luke used to say that if he had a son he would name him...

"Josh..." I said quietly. The nurse nodded and left. I sat up and took Josh in my arms. He moved a little but didn't wake up. I than lied back down and put him on my chest with his head by my neck and his legs down my belly. He's so small. "Hi baby, mommy loves you little man." I whispered kissing his little hand and smiled.

Then I took my phone and took a picture and send it to Luke writing

To:LukeyBoo

'Look at our baby boyXx'.

After five minutes I received a text saying.

From: LukeyBoo

'OHH MAAH KETCHUP HE'S SO CUTE I'M YODELING!!! WE ARE AWESOME BABY MAKERS! Maybe we should make more babies^^ XX'

I laughed. He's weird that's why I love him.

To: LukeyBoo

'Nice try, babe! But give me a breakXx'

From: LukeyBoo

'Fine but only because I love you and don't want to break you or something! What's he's name?Xx'

To: LukeyBoo

'Oh mah gawd! You shouldn't worry about me but worry bout our bed! HAHA. Josh Hemmings!Xx'

From: LukeyBoo

'I feel so good when you text me! I miss you so much babe! XxP.s. Lovely name!'

To: LukeyBoo

'NOW THAT RUINED MY DAY! I miss you too. So much it hurts... Wopps gotta go Josh woke up! Love you babeXx'

From: LukeyBoo

'Take care of our babies and take care of you! Soon we'll be reunited don't worry! Love you tooXx'

I smiled. He can be funny and playful but also really serious and caring. Then I put my phone down and feed Josh. I'm so lucky.

I'm free I can go home! Yasss. I put Josh in the car and went to the drivers seat and drove to Liz's to pick Bella up. When I got there I took Josh into my arms and knocked on the door from Liz's house. She opened then she gasped and then she said to go into the house. She then called everyone and held Josh in her arms. Bella came and hugged me tightly then Andrew hugged me just like Ben Jack and their wifes. The whole family was here only Luke was missing...

"Welcome back, Mel! We've missed you!" Andrew said hugging me.

"I've missed you too drew!" I always called him drew just to annoy him.

"Oh my god! First time I see you in forever, you come back with children congrats little sis!" Jack said hugging me. 

"Well, you know what I told you when I was little!" I smiled realising from the hug.

"When I'm older I want to have a man and many children!" Jack and I said at the same time. We laughed and he hugged me again.

"What's up little one?!" Ben said loudly.

"BENN!" I almost yelled Jumping into his arms. Besides Luke and I, we both were the closest. For him and Jack I always was their real sister. For me they were my real brothers as well. Luke always was THE best friend I had a thing for.

"I've missed you so much! How's that big ass wonderful heart?"He asked pointing to my chest where my heart should be.

"Well after a thousand surgeries it's ok!" I said.

"You had a surgery?" He asked wide eyed.

"A lot of them... " I pointed out."But I'm fine!"

"I didn't know I'm sorry!" Ben said hugging me.

"Hey don't apologise." I said rubbing circle on his back.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mommy what's wrong with your heart?" Bella asked. I kneeled down to her level.

"It is weak. But I'm ok!" I said.

"Is that why you have this line on your chest? Are you gonna die?" She asked starting to tear up.

"Hey, no I won't go anywhere... I'll stay here as long as I can. I won't let you nor your brother nor daddy down. I Promise!" I said hugging her. Tears falling down my cheeks.

"I promise daddy will help mommy keep her promise!" Luke...

"Daddy!!" Bella yelled and ran up to her daddy. She hugged him and I saw he was crying. "I've missed you! Please never leave us behind again!" Bella said crying. Just like everyone in this room. Our family is an emotional wreck.

"I promise!" He said. I stood up slowly. Not beleaving that he was actually there. Then he realised Bella and looked at me. "Surprise!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh my god. Please tell me this isn't a dream! That it's actually you!" I said sobbing holding his face in my hands.

"It is me and I won't go anywhere." he said crying too.

"You gave up on your job?" I asked.

"No, but I made a deal with the managment. If they want me to stay. I'm allowed to take my family with me. So now WE are going on tour just like the boys and their girls!" he said.

"But the bus is way to short for us all!" I pointed out.

"Don't worry it's all planned and ready for tomorrow!" I smiled. OHHH MY GOD I'm going to travel with them and Bella is gonna know the world the way I did and Josh won't probably remember anything later on. I kissed my wonderful husband. I couldn't be happier. Now the whole family was here.