The whole world is gonna know about us!

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up by something soft. Like lips. When I opened my eyes I saw Luke kissing my whole face. Then he smiled at me and I smiled back. He then started getting closer, and closer. "NO... Morning breath!" I pointed at my mouth. I have a really bad morning breath, I admit.

"Just one..." he begged.

"I need to pee..." I said and got up running to the bathroom. I OBVIOUSLY brushed my theet... for his own good... Then I walked to the kitchen and there he was staring at me... "what?" I asked.

"Where's my kiss?" He smirked.

I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck, and him wrapping his arms around my waist bringing us closer. Then he leaned in again. Before our lips touched I turned my face, making him kiss me on the cheek. He looked at me proubably questioning, why I did that.

"What's wrong do I smell bad?" He asked.

"NO! It's just... is this even real?"

"What?"

"Us... our relationship? Like I feel like I'm dreaming... all I ever wanted is right here in front of me wanting to kiss me and hold me close..." I explained.

"This is real! I dreamed about all this... and it feels so much better than in some dream! Trust me this is real! I am real, you are real, Meluke is real!" He said giggling. "And the whole world is gonna know about us!" I smiled widely and kissed him, our lips moving in sync. Butterflies partying in my stomach. I don't think I'm ever gonna get tired of these things. After a few minutes I pulled away for some air. "Let's go out for lunch?"

"I would love to!" I said giggling.

After getting dressed I went to the living room and there was Luke. "I'm ready!" I Said. He stood up and smiled. We left the house and he intrewined our fingers. "Are you sure about this?"

"The whole world is gonna know!" He smiled. I smiled back. We were walking to nandos when fans came.

"OMG SO YOU TWO ARE OFFICIAL!!!" A girl cheered.

"Yes we are!" Luke said kissing me on the cheek. The girls all 'awww'ed. I did it tOo, just not that loud...

"You're so cute!" Another girl cheered.

it's weird to not get hate comments... jesus christ.

"Omg can I take a picture with both of you?" A girl asked, she looked a little younger than me. Luke and I accepted. She then went up to luke's side and I was on his other side. We smiled and the picture was taken.

We arrived at nandos and sat down... I was just looking at him, smiling. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

"No... I just like your face!" I answered giggling.

"Thank you I like your face too!" He chuckled.

Then a waitress came... "Sorry to interupte your.... moment! BUT I need to take your order!"

"Uhhh... n-no problem!" Luke... stuttered? He then ordered for both of us. As she was leaving he... eyed her... BITING HIS LIP? I mean yeah she's skinny, beautiful and has blue eyes...

After we ate the waitress came and gave us the bill, as she left he eyed her again. THAT'S IT!!!! I smacked my fist on the table. "YO, LUKE?!!! Come back to reality!!!"

"What?" He asked.

"You do know, that when you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be eyeing some other girl..." I answered standing up and walked home...

When I arrived home, ashton directly stood up from the couch. "What's up! LOOK WHO'S HO- What did he do again?" Ash asked. Probably because I was alone and I was crying.

After telling him, he calmed me down. "Thank you for listening..." I said.

"That's what best friends are here for!" He said hugging me. Suddenly I heard the door open.

"Mel, can we talk?" I heard Luke ask.

"I'm out..." ash said kussing my forehead before walking out of the room. Luke then sat down next to me.

"Listen... I'm sorry! It's just that... I'm not used to this whole relationship thing... but I do love you! A lot... Just give me a chance and I'll never do that again..." he said taking he's hand in mine...

"Fine..." I accepted his apologies..

____________________________________

I'm sorry I didn't write a chaptre for so long buy I have been reallly busy!