Forever!

Mel's P.O.V

"MICHEAL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE. MICHEAL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE. MICHEAL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE OF PIZZA PIZZA!!!!" I heard Ashton sing and the others play the instruments! They really woke me up like this?

"I think someone is gonna die, today!" I said with my eyes still closed. Suddenly I heard them run away and close the door.

"Totally!" I heard Luke mumble in his raspy GOD DAMN SEXY MORNING VOICE! He then was hovering on top of me. Whenever I tried to kiss  him he would move his head backwards. Then I turned us around so I was on top of him. My legs on each side of his torso. "See... Hot as fuck!"  He smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me!" I crashed my lips onto his. I felt him smile. Then he lied his hands on my waist holding me tightly. Suddenly he started putting his hands under his shirt I had on. I was so focused on kissing his perfect lips that I didn't realise I was moving my hand closer to little Robert.

"OH MAH GAHD!! I DID NOT JUST SEE THAT! YOU'RE NASTY!" We heard Calum shout from behind us.

"You should have knocked..." Luke said sitting up. I didn't move. I just kissed his neck. He moaned a little. Found a soft spot there...

"Well you should know that we gotta leave in ten minutes for an interview! There's no time for you two to do nasty things." He said leaving.

I was still kissing his neck. I could feel him getting hard. "Babe..." he moaned. "You're making me crazy!" He breathed out.

"You're easy to turn on..." I whispered in his ear.

"Well... nobody ever made me feel like this." He said pointing under me.

"Wait wait wait, you're still a virgin?" I asked. He just smiled awkwardly and became red. I know him so well that I know his body language. I hugged him. "That's awesome... I thought you had lost it with the waitre- sorry..." I stopped myself.

"No it's ok. And I love you why would I lose it with her? So when you lose it, so do I!"  He smirked. I just smiled and kissed him. "And besides it's you, only if you move I get turned on!" He said kissing my neck.

"You're perfect." I said. "Come on, we gotta get dressed."

"Wear my shirt for the interview, you look way too cute in it!" He said squishing my cheeks, like a grandma. I threw on some pants and a bra, and of course his black shirt. Then I put on my converse and was ready to leave.

As we arrived I stayed behind the cameras with Liz. Then the man started asking them stuff. Like usual... "Have you ever walked in, on Luke and Melissa having sex?" The man asked. Oh no, Calum.

"Well this morning... I went into their room and you know..." Calum said. I covered my face with my hands.

"We weren't doing anything wrong!" Luke said laughing. I laughed too.

"You were on full make out section!" Calum said. I cracked up, maybe too loud.

"Is it her?" The interviewer asked pointing at me. Luke nodded. "Wow Luke you have a really good taste..." he added.

"I surely am lucky!" He said smiling at me.

"Well you know what? The last few questions are about your relationship and stuff, why don't you answer them together?" He asked. "Who's with me?" All the boys put there hands up. The crowd did the same. "Well come on then." He mentioned me to walk up to them. So I did.

I then sat between Luke and Mike. "Nice to meet you!" The interviewer said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" I smiled.

"Sweet. So I heard about Luke taking a bullet for you is it true?"

"Yes, it's true." I answered.

"How did you feel when you realised what had happend?" He asked.

"Well, I felt like I was dying too..." I said. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist and I got hold of his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"So I heard you two have been dating for a year! Congrats on that." He said. I looked at Luke who was already staring at me smiling. I smiled back.

"Thank you!" Luke thanked the interviewer.

"And you have known each other for how long?" The interviewer asked.

"Well let's just say... I was three years old and she was 1hour old.  But before she was born I promised her mom I would always take care of her. So now I'm stuck with this piece of poop." Luke joked.

"Yeah I know this feeling, it's depressing isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah it's totally fucked up!" Luke said looking me in the eyes.

"I agree, we should be friends!"

"We should be best friends!" Luke pointed out.

"Let's just date!" I blurted out.

"Ok!" He said, then both of us looked at the interviewer as if nothing happened. He stayed quiet.

"My realationship goal, everyone!" I heard Calum say. We all laughed.

"So this means you have been best friends for your whole life time?" The interviewer asked.

"And we will keep being best friends!" Luke said.

"Forever!" I added.

"What about the other boys?" The man asked.

"They're like the brothers I never had." I said.

"Yeah, we're like a big family that was build by her." Mike added.

"What do you mean?"

"Well she intreduced us all. We all hated each other, but because of her we became friends and later on a band and now we're here. And it's all because of her." Ashton said. I smiled at him.

"Lovely! Well that's all we have time for. Thank you boys and Melissa for coming and it was nice meeting you." The man said.

When we arrived home I gave Ashton a nipple twist, I slapped Mike in the back of his head and kicked Calum's bum. "Hey, what you did that for?" They asked.

"This was for the way you woke us up!" I said satisfied with what I've done. "Love you!" I said.