I was your best Friend!

Mel's P.O.V

As I closed the door behind me and put the key on the table, I looked around. Everything was so so familiar. Pictures on the wall I started looking and recognized me and my sister holding hands and laughing in the pic. I smiled an looked at the other ones. There were pictures of my parents wedding. They were so happy. My mom looked beautiful and my dad looked so handsome and fancy. Then I recognized a Pregnant woman next to my mom, Liz and next to her, her husband of course. They were all so happy...

Then I looked around the house and found my parents' room. My mom and dad's scent was all I could smell, some of their stuff was on the bed, clothes and perfume. Then I went to my sister's and my room. The room brought so many memories on how she used to teach me different languages... how we used to play barbies hahaha... Good times...

Then on my side of the room there were pictures of Luke and I when I was two and he was five. Just baby pictures and fetus Meluke... wait what? Did I really just said Meluke? Jesus Christ... Then I saw a pic of the Gomes Family with the Hemmings family. We were all smiling and all happy... Luke was holding my hand, I was giving him a kiss on the cheek and he was smiling really wide... That made me cry again... But smile at the same time... Then The doorbell went of maybe Marie wants her key back?

When I opened the door the keys fell from the table, when I went down to take them I heard a voice talking in French. (I write in english but they are talking french ok? Ok!) "Hi, We heard you are our new neighbors and we thou..." I looked up and I saw a boy standing there, he was pretty cute, next to him a little boy, maybe his brother... The boy was just staring at me... awkward. "uhm... sorry, this is for your... family." He said. 'Family' of course.

"Thank you!" I said taking the back of sweets. "I'm Melissa. But you can call me Mel..." I said breaking the silence.

"Do I know you?" Well, maybe because I'm with 5SOS and 1D I don't know.... "Wait aren't you Melissa Gomes David, Jessica Sofia Gomes David's sister?" He asked. Uau exact.

"I was, yes..." I said quietly.

"Right sorry... I was your sister's and your best friend as soon as you got here... I knew you were so little.. three years..." He chuckled. "you look different... A good kind of different... I'm daniel, by the way... I don't know if you remember me.. But you can call me Danny..." He giggled.

"The only thing that's different is that I'm sixteen" I laughed.

"Right..." He said rubbing the back of his neck...

"And who's this little man?" I asked ruffling the little boy's hair. He giggled.

"Fillip..." The little boy said.

"Ohh... and how old are you mister Fillip?" I asked making him giggle again. He showed me three with his fingers. "OHH, man... if you were older I would totally date you, but if I do now they would put me in jail. But you can call me Mrs. Pedo Bear..." I told him making him laugh. His laugh is so cute, kinda reminded me in Ash...

The boy then hugged me. "I like you... Will you be my big sister?" he asked. I hugged back...

"Of course little one..." I said smiling.