Don't give up!

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital... The first thing I felt was pain! I yelped...

"Hi baby girl." Liz said smiling her eyes were so puffy... "How are you feeling?"

"I'm better!" I answered...

A nurse came in, "The doctor needs to talk to Miss Gomes alone..." she said smiling at Liz. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and left.

"So Miss Gomes... How are you feeling?" The doctor asked smiling.

"I'm feeling better... thank you..." I smiled back. I sat up.

"So we still haven't figured out what kind of heart problem you have, but we know that it's getting worst... You could be dead by now if we would have come later, so you can say that you almost died and you had a surgery and we scanned your heart and put on some help for your heart to be stronger!" He said and I looked down at my chest I had a huge bandage on and it had blood on it... "But we figured out you can Die any minute because of that... You're in dangour. there's no cure, I'm sorry! so every time you feel pain I recommend to go to the hospital, ok?" I just nodded. He then left the room.

You can die any minute because of that.

"I'm such a mess..." I said putting my face in my hand. I was crying...

"What did the doctor say?" I heard Eleanor asked. and I realized everyone was in my room.

"I almost died. I'm in dangour. I can die any minute. They can't cure me." I said quietly looking down sobbing... then someone lift my head up. Mike, he was nearly crying he than wrapped me in a hug and we both were crying.

"Don't you have to go to the USA?" I asked releasing from the hug.

"Yes and we are leaving now..." Calum said hugging me tightly he was crying to.

"I will miss you so much!" Louis said hugging me and fake crying trying to lighten up the mood... I giggled.

"Keep safe!" Niall said kissing my forehead hugging me.

"We love you Mel!" Harry said. He hugged me tightly.

"I love you too!" I whispered.

"Goodbye Mel, please text us everyday, yeah?" Liam asked hugging me as well... Zayn didn't know what to say he just hugged me an kissed my cheek.

"Promise one thing..." Ashton said quietly. Then he looked up. He was crying like a baby! "Just promise that you'll never give up on fighting agains your pain..." He said hugging me tightly! "I don't wanna know what the world would be like without you! I love you Mel!" He whispered. All the boys were like brother's to me but Ashton and I are so much alike we have so much in common and even though he's five years older than me we still are so close and I like it that way...

"I love you too, Ash!" I said. we then released from the hug and he took my face between his hands and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then put something around my neck something like a necklace. when I looked down it was a lock in a heard shape. "Wow!" it was beautiful.

"It's from all of us. This doesn't have a key so as long as that heart is locked we are in your life! Since we are locked in there." he said pointing at the necklace and my actual heart.

"Thank you I love it!" I said smiling at them. Then my eyes fell on Luke he hasn't said a word... He lifted his head and he frowned...

"Uh. My mom will stay here with you!" he said coldly.

"Thank you, Liz." Yeah I can be pretty cold ass well, asswhole!