It wasn't planned!

Mel's P.O.V

I showered put my pj on and went to bed. Since me and Luke don't talk, I decided I need to sleep alone... I'm almost sixteen just saying... I lied down on the bed I was sleeping in tonight and then Mike came in.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"Can we talk about you and Lucas?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"No there's nothing to talk about..." I said.

"Listen, I know what he did was wrong." He started.

"So wrong!" I added.

"Anyways, I just wanna say that this past months, he has been crying everyday saying it was all his fault. About you going to the hospital and almost die!" I stayed quiet... "He sneaked in on you sleeping. He was there crying and talking to your almost lifeless body as soon as you came out of the surgery room..."

"He... he did?" I asked, he just nodded...

"Ok I'm sorry but I had to tell you. Good night Mel!" He said kissing my forehead.

"'Night!" I said.

I couldn't sleep there was missing something or someone in the hospital Liz slept with me as well. So I'm not used to this...

I was almost drifting of to sleep when I heard the door open and someone holding my hand.

"Mel? I'm so sorry about everything. That scar is huge and I know it is all my fault. I shouldn't have said what I said. I was just mad at myself because I was to drunk to remember me kissing those lips. And I took it out on you. Every time I think of you lying in that bed and all those machines attached to you I feel so much guilt. I hope you'll forgive me one day. I love you so much more than what I was planning!" He said and I then felt a kiss on my cheek. he then left and I opened my eyes...

"I love you too, Lukey." I whispered and drifted of to sleep.

__________________

I'm so sorry about my English. In case there's something that doesn't make sense make something up but I'll read this and correct it anyways tomorrow because I'm tired and I have school tomorrow! I try and update everyday! I try my best promise! Love yah and thanks for reading so far! xX