Love?

Luke's P.O.V

After the interview Mel was still smiling about what I said... But everything was true I'm really happy my mom decided to be her guardian and I do love her but as a friend I guess. We then went back home after eating dinner in a restaurant. It was pretty fancy since my mom choose it.

"So what should we do?" Mel asked.

"Truth or dare for the rest of the night?" Calum suggested. We all agreed.

"Ok so truth or dare? Nialler." ashton asked him.

"I'm gonna start with truth..." Niall said.

"Is it true that you fancy Mel?" ashton asked. Me and Mel tensing up...

"Well... yeah I did fancy her during this past year..." Something was bubbling in my stomach... Am I jelous? "but not anymore..." he said winking at... me?

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mel asked still shocked...

"I don't know I thought you dated Luke..." I started blushing and she was too.... opps... "and either way I'm twenty one..."

"Yeah that would be kind of weird..." she said laughing him laughing along. Whenever she laughs or smiles the room lights up. I'm not joking. I loved her Laugh since she was a baby. She has this affect on me that whenever she laughs or smiles I smile or laugh along. She's just so adorable.

"Do I have something on my face?" she asked worried... was I really staring at her while I was thinking that? I need to play it cool.

"Huh... uhm... no, it's just... your laugh.... an your.... your smile... I-I-I uh... beautiful!" I blurred out... yeah... I'm pretty good at playing it cool as you can see...

She just cracked up making me laugh along. at least it wasn't That awkward...

"Ok so truth or dare? Mel." Mike asked.

"Truth..." I know that she is scared of their dares because the last time Calum picked dare they made him run around the neighborhood naked... and it's snowing.

"Are you still a virgin?" Mike asked...

"Yes I am..." she answered relaxed as it was nothing privately... Well then. all the boys looked at me and winked.

"You're nasty!" I told them.

After the game ashton dragged me into a room. "what's up?" I asked.

"What's up? After all this you ask me what is up?!" ashton said. "Luke you totally like mel."

"Yeah I know..."

"No not that like, I mean like you Like, like her..." he said.

"What?" I asked how did he know?

"Come on Luke it's totally obvious... you always did you always blush when you hug or touch her... You literally tensed up when I asked Niall if he fancied her... you were jealous..." he said. "we don't get jealous when a friend likes your "best friend" that happens to be a girl..." I stayed silent. "but if you like her you need to tell her, before she finds someone else."

"I can't..." I said putting my face in my hands.

"Why not?"

"Because even if she likes me back... we can't be together... she would just get more hate. and you know that every time she gets hated on her heart becomes weak... you know that! what if she gets so much hate that she has to go to the hospital and what if something bad happens to her..." I was crying by now. "If something bad happens to her something happens to me she's a part of me I can't imagine my life without her..." I was sobbing by now. Ashton hugged me and tried to calm me down...

"Shh it's ok Luke you won't lose her..." he said he was probably crying to... yeah we are really manly as you can see...