From The Day You Were Born...

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up running to the bathroom and doing the thing. "Nooooooo!" I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Luke came in the bathroom worried.

"I thought I wouldn't be throwing up this time!" I said brushing my teeth. "Why is the human body so complicated?!" I asked him putting my head on his shoulder which was hard since he's so tall.

"Come on, baby! Be happy for our family!" he said picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. "But first take the toothbrush out off your mouth!" He chuckled. I leaned in to the laboratory and washed my mouth and put the brush down. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am happy, but I'm sick of throwing up." I whined.

"The last time you threw up was four years ago!" he pointed out. "Just do it for our family!"

"But it's horrible!" I said. "Why are you holding me like this?"

"Because I freaking love you!" he said kissing me.

"How much?" I asked smiling.

"From the day you were born... " he started. I was confused. Ok then?! Won't he continue the sentence? Oh well.

Then we fell down on our bed. Roxy came and started jumping on top of us and running around. Luke and I tried to get her off. This dog never gets old. Suddenly when I looked up I saw Bella in the door frame.

"Hi baby girl!" I said walking up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Wanna come with me? Take Roxy for a walk?" I asked. She nodded and then we left. I was in a onesie still from yesterday and she was in a onesie herself. "I like your clothes!" I said winking at her.

"I like yours too mom!" she said attempting to wink but failing. I laughed.

Then we were at a parc and while Roxy was playing I was sat down with B on a bench kinda thing. "Sooo... Bella, what would you think of having a little brother or sister?" I asked.

"You're pregnant!" she said.

"What? Phahahaaaaaaa...  Yes!" I said awkwardly.

"I'm having a little baby sibling! Thank you mommy."she said hugging me tightly.

"You're... Welcome?" I said. "I think you should stop watching all these movies."

Suddenly I saw paparazzi coming closer. I called Roxy and left quickly. "Mommy? Why do we always run away when there are men with cameras around?"

"Because their job is taking pictures of us and know about our life but I want peace and privacy!" I explained.

"Already home?"Luke asked when we got in and closed the door.

"Paparazzis!" I said. He nodded. "So what are our plans for today?"

"How about a family Movie day?" He asked all excited.

"Ok then!" Bella and I said at the same time. Then we all sat down on the couch and let Bella choose the movie 'Frozen'. Cute!