Gotta Get Used To It!

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up, feeling Luke's arms wrapped around me and my legs all over him. I love this boy. Then i started to move and felt that we were still naked. I felt my arm touching something. A MORNING ERECTION. Ohh wow. How exciting! I then opened my eyes and Luke was already looking at me. "sorry !" he said quietly.

"No problem, babe... Gotta get used to it anyways!"I said kissing him.

"Gotta get used to this as well!" he said looking at my naked body. I smiled.

"Maybe!" I said.

"You can't resist all this!" He said pointing at his body. I laughed.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" I said standing up. When I got in and turned the water on, I felt someone close.. Then I felt arms wrap around me from behind. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"We're married now! I can see you like this whenever I want." he said. I turned around and kissed him.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

After the shower we got dressed and left. When we arrived back to where the wedding was, there were fans and paparazzis everywhere. So many nice comments. I smiled. Then we met the boys in Starbucks. "Heyyy!" Ashton said hugging us. The boys following.

"So how was THE Honeymoon?" Mike asked winking at us. I just looked at Luke he was blushing, I was trying so hard not to laugh. I don't know, why. To be honest.

"Aww Lukey and Meli aren't virgins, anymore!" Calum said loudly hugging us. We cracked up.

"I'm so proud of yah!!" Ashton said in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up!" I said giggling. He laughed. "It's privat!"

"Ohh so your like this pff... Ok!" He said pouting. I laughed and hugged him.

"You know what I mean!" I pouted too.

************************

This morning I woke up feeling ill. "Omg!" I groaned...

"What's wrong?" Luke said in his morning voice.

"I feel ill aga-" I couldn't finish the sentence,  and ran up to the toilet to puke....  Luke came running and put his hand on my back and took my hair out of the way.  What would I do without him?

"We need to go to the doctor..." he said.

"What?! No,  I hate doctors... And you've got rehearsals!" I answered.

"But you'r-"

"Fine, I'm fine... Don't worry!" I interupted him. He then got dressed and I brushed my teeth.

"It's time Luke!" We heard Mike call.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked.

"Yes, Lucas." I said following him to the door. Then he turned around and wanted to say something but I talked first. "Go, dickhead!"

"I love you!" Luke chuckled.

"I love you too!" I said kissing him! When they were gone I closed the door. "I'm hungry..." I then made pancakes and waffles. And ate it. While I was eating I looked down at my belly and saw I was gaining weight. "Well F*ck. Getting fat agai-" I thought about everything.

-morning sickness

-eat a lot

-always tired

-had sex 8 weeks ago for the first time.

-NO PROTECTION

I directly stood up and ran up the stairs, got dressed and ran out of the house and direction pharmacie or something, I don't know. I arrived and directly went up to a man. My heart was beating so fast I shouldn't have run... "Hi, what can I do for y- Hey, I know you! You're that singers girlfriend." After I calmed down a bit I spoke up.

"Wife and yes." I said still breathing heavily.

"Oh, you got married? Congrats! So what do you need, Miss Hemmings!" I smiled, I never heard someone call me like that. MEL FOCUS. I thought.

"Right, I need all the different pregnancy tests you have!" I said. "Please!"  I added. He looked at me cunfused. "Just to make sure!"

"Here you go!" He said giving me six different pregnancy tests.

"How much?" I asked.

"It's ok, No need to pay! But instead just sing this and take a picture with me for my daughter.  She says you're her inspiration!" He said. Giving me a piece of paper. I signed it and wrote something on it. Then took a picture with the man.

"Thank you!" I said and left.

When I got back home I did the tests. On each one of them I had to wait for a minute. After I've waited for six minutes. I went to the bathroom and looked at the results,  and gasped. "Positiv" On each one of them.  "OMG I GOT SOMETHING LIVING INSIDE OF ME! AND IT'S GONNA CALL ME MOMMY AND LU- fuck...  I don't even know if he wants kids! NOW I'm talking alone!" I then broke each test in two and threw them away.  I walked up to a mirror and looked at my belly sideways. Now that I know what's happening I notice that my belly is way bigger than usually. I then took off my shirt to see better. But my eyes fell on the scar instead. What if it has the same problems as me? Oh no! Maybe I should go to a doctor and ask.

"We're home!" Ashton called.

"Maybe not today!" I said to my self and put my shirt back on. Wait if I noticed that my belly was bigger through this shirt without knowing,  they could notice too. I walked up to the closet and put a large t-shirt on. I looked at myself one last time and went downstairs. "Hey!" I said kissing the boys on the cheek, of course I kissed Luke on the lips.

"Hi, are you feeling better?" Luke asked.

"Why? What happened?" Calum asked worried.

"She feels ill almost every morning..." Luke answered.

"OH NO, WE GOT A PREGNANT WOMAN IN OUR HOUSE!" he said facepalming. I tensed up. "Joke,  I don't know anything about women!"  They all laughed, of course I forced a laugh too.