I'm not leaving you behind...

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up and did my morning routine like always. i went to the kitchen and I haven't seen Roxy nor Luke... I sat down at the table eating breakfast. Would he leave me here? Would he take her away from me? Suddenly I saw suitcases in the Living room, MY suitcases. With my stuff. wtf is happening? Then the door opened.

"Oh you're up! Good, I was walking Roxy. So we can leave now..." Luke came in.

"What?"

"Well the boys gave me two days to find you and convince you to come back. If you don't go by yourself by my side, I will have to carry you!"

"Whatever!" I said. Suddenly I felt him. Picking me up and putting me over his shoulder easily since I lost weight.

"Luke put me down!"

"The jet lag is waiting."

"But I wanna say goodbye to my neighboors!!"

"Fine!"

I went to the floor above. To Marie's.

"Hi sweetie. What do you need?" she asked.

"I'm here to say goodbye and thank you."

"Why? Where are you going?" She asked worried.

"I'm going back to..."

"Australia." Luke said finishing my sentence.

"Oh... Well take care beautifull!" she said hugging me.

"I will... Bye!" I said before going down to Rick's flat.

"Hi, Mel! Come in..." He said smiling.

"No thanks I'm just here to say goodbye..."

"Goodbye?"

"Yeah I'm leaving to Australia." I said pointing to Luke. I told them about Him and his band.

"Oh... Boys, Amanda come here!" He called them.

"What's wrong?" Danny asked.

"I'm here to say goodbye..."

"Why?" Amanda asked.

"She's going back to Australia!" Rick told her.

After that I gave everybody a hug and then I went down on my knees to say goodbye to Fillip. We have been really close. He's like the little brother I never had. "You're leaving me... You don't like me..." He said crying.

"No, I'm not leaving you behind. you're right I don't like you... I love you!" I said hugging him tears falling down our faces. he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.

"I love you too, Mel! thank you for being the sister I never had."

"You're welcome, baby!" I said kissing his forehead and standing up. Luke put his hand on my lower back. We started walking and I waved one last time.