Bella!

Luke's P.O.V

I was waiting, I was shacking, I was so scared for her... The rest of the boys were here as well. A nurse came, yelling "We need more doctors!"

"Hey, how is she?" I asked.

"She's close to the end!" she said.

"NO DO SOMETHING!! " I snapped .

"WE're trying, Sir."

"TRY HARDER I NEED TO SEE HER!!!! " I said trying to walk past the doctors and to Mel, but they didn't let me walk by and held me back. I punshed them... I was completely losing it.

Then the boys came and held my arms behind my back and dragged me back to the waiting room. Everyone was looking at me. "WHAT?! I'M LOSING MY WIFE WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH!!!!" I snapped. Just realised paparazzis were there. FUCK!

"Luke stop yelling... " Ash said.

" Can I at least see my daughter? " I asked the doctor who was now holding a icebag on his jaw. He just pointed to a room.

I walked into the room and saw my baby girl sleeping in a tiny bed. The spare space was for Mel if she survives... There was a nurse looking after her. After she saw me she smiled, I smiled back. I looked at my daughter.

"Have you already picked a name? " She asked. I thought for a while.

"Bella!" I said smiling. She wrote it down and left. Bella was so small. Then she started moving and opened her eyes. Her eyes were lighter than mine. "Hi, Baby!" I said picking her up. She yawned. Suddenly she pouted and started crying.

"Hey, don't cry. Mommy will be right back." I said kissing her forehead trying to calm her down.

*after a month*

Mel was in the room, but she still wasn't awake. I never saw her like this before. All those machines, attached to every single part of her body. I was holding Bella in my arms and trying to make her fall asleep. Then I sat down on the chair next to Mel's bed. "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiip"

"No, No, No, No, No, NOOOOOOO" Then doctors came in and started running around. Bella started crying. All I know is that suddenly the machine bipped normally informing hmus she was alive. The doctors looked at Me and Bella. Was this all just because Bella cried?

After ten minutes the doctors left. I sat down again feeding Bella. Suddenly I heard something, "Luke?!"... Mel... I directly stood up..

" OMG you're up." Tears were now falling down my face. She smiled weakly.

"Is this her? " she asked pointing at Bella. I nodded and passed Bella to her." What's her name?"

"Bella! " I said.

" Beautiful.." she said kissing Bella's forhead.

"I remember when you used to call your babybon, Bella. And you always said you wanted a Bella in your life. " I chuckled kissing her on the lips. Finally I'm gonna have a real family...