Ready!

Mel's P.O.V

Today is the day. Luke's gonna see me with this huge belly! I'm kinda nervous. But I'm gonna surprise him and show up at their last concert! I was already in new york and the show would start in an hour. I was waiting for Ceph to dress Will up. "Come on!"

"Ready!" She said.

We walked out and called a taxi... When we got to the stadium, screaming girls were in front of it. "Ok Ceph be discrete!" I said.

"Got it!" She said. "PREGNANT WOMAN COMING THROUGH PLEASE MAKE SOME SPA-"

"SHHHHHHH I said discrete!"

"OMG IT'S MEL CEPH AND WILL!!!"

"AWESOME!" I said before we got mobbed. Everybody started pushing and yelling. "HEY PLeaSE!!! I WANT TO SURPRISE LUKE TODAY HE HASN'T SEEN ME LIKE THIS HE LEFT WITHOUT KNOWING I WAS PREGNANT! HE DOESN'T KNOW WE'RE HERE" I explained.

"OMG HOW CUTE!!!"

"GO IN FIRST AND SURPRISE HIM!!"

"THANK YOU!" I smiled and went in and walked up to the front row!

The show started and it felt like the baby moved but I'm almost sure that it were butterflies! The first song was 'Don't stop!' Me and Ceph dancing and laughning and singing along! Luke didn't see me.

For the last song they sang something familiar.

"Six weeks since I've been away..." Luke sang.

"Omg!" I was about to cry.

"And I wish I was back home next to you!" He was tearing up. Awww No I hate seeing him cry!!

"LUKE!!" I finally yelled. He stopped and looked up to the crowd. "Wow he heard me?" I asked.

"He feels you!" Ceph said. I laughed. But when I looked up Luke was crying and playing the guitar. While Calum was singing his part...

"Hey!!!!! Hey you yeah hi!" I called a bodyguard! Seeing it was Paul thank god!

"Mrs. Hemmings, Hello!" Paul smiled

"Hi, I need you to help me up on stage!" I commanded.

"Ok come on!" Said taking me bridal way up the gates. Ok? "Wow Mel what a surprise!!" He said looking at my belly. I laughed. He put me down and walked backstage. From there I started walking up to Luke on stage fans yelled really hard.

"Six months since I've been away I don't kno-" Luke couldn't finish the last sentence and sobbed.

"OMG MEL!!!" Ash yelled when I turned around he was running up to me and hugged me tightly. Two other bodies pressed against us. Calum and Mike!

"AUUUU BABY ALERT BABY ALERT!!!" I shouted they released.

Then I looked at Luke and he was smiling but tears were still falling down his cheeks. I started running up to him and he did it too. When he reached me he picked me up and kissed me. "Omg I've missed you so much!" He said still crying he was making me cry more than I already was... He then put me on the ground and looked down. He smiled and went down on his knees. He looked up and I smiled and nodded. Then he put his hands on belly. Then he gasped 'cause he felt how the baby moved. He cried a little more kissing my belly. He then stood up and hugged me tightly and kissed me on the lips. "WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" He yelled into the mic. I smiled. And the fans went crazy.