I'll Have His Child.

Mel's P.O.V

I woke up by Bella shaking me softly. "Hi, baby girl!" I said kissing her on her forehead. "Where's daddy?"

"Interervu with uncle Michael, uncle Calum and uncle Ashton!" she said attempting to say 'interview' right. I giggled.

"Interview, babe!" I corrected her.

"Intrevuw... "

" No, B interviewwwwww."

"Interereva!"

"Ok never mind." I giggled. "Where's your brother?"

"Sleeping.." she simply said. I stood up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"Hi, M! How are you doing?" Laura asked going into the kitchen where I was and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, babe I'm fine was just getting ready to go take a walk with my children, wanna join?" I asked. She nodded. I took josh which was now awake in one arm and held B's hand on the other and left the tour bus with Laura.

"So how's everything going with Luke?" Laura asked.

"It's perfect! What about you and Ashton?"

"It's fine... " just fine?

" Uh Oh... "

"No, no,  everything's good but... He said he wants children but I never thought about it." Laura said.

"Why? Having children is the most beautiful thing you can ask for." I said.

"Yeah but they are complicated and get on my nerves." I gasped. "No, not yours. Your children are like the most quietest children I've ever seen. And the cutest!" she pointed out.

"Well it depends on how you treat them and educate them..." I explained.

"But Ashton is always on tour and I already miss him right now so imagine a child crying because it hasn't seen its father for months... " she said looking down.

"It all depends on you! I did it with two." I smiled. She stayed quiet. "Just think about it for him and if you choose to have a child with my best friend treat it right understood?"

"You know what? I'll do it for him. I'll have a child with Ashton to make him happy and I'll treat the child right I can do it!" she said.

"You can do it!" I smiled.

"I can do it!"

"You're a twenty-five years old woman!"

"I'M A TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD WOMAN! ASHTON I'LL HAVE YOUR BABYYYYYYYY!" she yelled. I saw paparazzi and fans filming and taking pics of us.

"It wasn't necessary to yell it out!" I cracked up. She looked pale as F*ck. I laughed harder I almost didn't have strength to hold Josh.

When we got back to the tour bus Laura shouted jumping on top of Ashton and kissing him, "ASHTON I WANNA  HAVE YOUR BABY!"

"HEY!" I yelled interrupting their intense kiss. "Yeah uhm I'm sorry but you might not do that here." I said pointing to Bella and Josh. Luke chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

"Right, listen to Mommy Hemmings!" he said kissing me on the lips.

..........................................................

Sorry for not updating for soooooooo long I'll update tomorrow too. Sorry again. I really hope you like the story... Love you

twitter: @MG_IS_A_PENGUIN
Instagram: mg_is_a_penguin