I missed you!

Mel's P.O.V

Two weeks passed and I was leaving the hospital today! Finally! Liz and I are flying to the USA to meet the boys again. I'm so excited! I stood up from the hospital bed an got dressed...

"Sweetie You lost so much weight!" Liz said shocked.

I checked it out. Yeah it's true I lost weight but I still was a little fat. I just smiled. "Let's go!" I said chuckling I was so excited!

We were in the airplane already... I swear to God if excitement was a person, it would be screaming the whole flight!

We arrived I'm so so excited. we then heard fans scream and knew that I was so close to them right now! I saw them and called them. they directly turn around and started running me too. Mike was the first one to reach me so he hugged me tightly and the rest of the boys.... besides Luke... just hugged us both... My chest was hurting a little since my scar is fresh but I didn't care.

"Oh my god you lost so much weight!" Ashton said.

"Is this the only thing you are gonna say?" I asked looking at him.

"Aww... I missed you silly..." He said picking me up and putting me on his shoulder. I was facing his ass again...

"I missed you to, Ass!" I said grabbing his ass... since it was on my face. Then he started slapping my ass! "HEY! that's mine buttface!"

"Oh and we have the day off so we are having a pool party at night since our hotel room has a pool outside!" Calum said smiling.

"A pool party?" I was really insecure about my body and now my huge scar as well because of the surgery... the scar is really long and large and fresh! I still had the points from the surgery and you could see that it wasn't closed still... Oh well I guess I'll go swim with a T-shirt!

At night the pool was ready and the light as well. Everyone was here, besides Liz she said she was tired and went to bed...

"Come on, Mel!" harry jumped in the pool. I was about to jump, when he said, "You're not swimming with that t-shirt!" I looked down at my feet then took a look at my scar it was huge and after two weeks it was still red and it looks as if I had a surgery yesterday...

I then took it off they all gasped... Yep the scar was this big. "oh my god..." Ashton whispered. I saw Luke looking at me his eyes watering... I just jumped in and started splashing them all trying to show them that I'm fine...