Your feelings for each other are stronger!

Mel's P.O.V

Roxy has this thing, where she wakes me up by leaking my face. Yeah, it's disgusting. I didn't sleep well. Again... lately I can't sleep well... don't know why. I stood up and went to th kitchen. All the boys were there, eating breakfast. "Good-morning." I heard Ash greet.

"Morning..."

"Oh... Someone didn't sleep well, again..." Mike said.

"I'm just not a morning person..." I shrugged.

"Mel, can I talk to you for a sec." Ash asked. I stood up and followed him to his room. "It's been nearly a mounth!" He said after closing the door.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Of you not sleeping well. Aka of you and Luke not talking to each other..." he pointed out.

"I'm ok, really."

"no you're not... and neither is he."

"I love him... but what he did was horrible..." I said looking down.

"Your feelings for each other are stronger than that, Mel. It's been a month and if he didn't like you he wouldn't be this upset... Look at me." I looked up and he looked me in the eyes. "Go talk to him, or if you don't wanna make the first move then let him talk to you... It hurts to see you two like that."

"Ok..." I said.

"Pinky Promise?" He asked pointing his pinky finger up.

"Promise.." I smiled holding his pinky with mine. Then I hugged him. "Thank you Ash."

"Your welcome, babe!" He said kissing me on my forehead. "I'm here for you no matter what!"

After talking with Ash I went to my room  and got dressed. I needed to walk Roxy. I left and went to a park. She did what she had to do. I decided to go visit Liz. After we got there I rang the doorbell.

"Baby girl! How are you?" She said excited and hugged me.

"I'm fine. Just visiting you." I smiled.

"How sweet come in..." she giggled. "Hello Roxy!" She caressed her head. "Sit down, sweety!"

"Thank you!" I said quietly and sat down.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing just tired."I said.

"Mel, sweety, I know you good enough to know that, that's not it!" She said. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Luke and I broke up..." I whispered. I was so close to tears.

"What? Why? Since when?" She asked.

"Since a month..."

"Why?"

"He cheated on me..." that's it I was crying...

"He WHAT?" she asked shocked. "My son cheating? But most importantly... cheating on a girl like you?! That's it I don't understand this generation anymore..." she was pretty shocked. "I always told him to never cheat on someone.... I'm sorry baby girl!" She said hugging me.

After telling her everything, like the whole story. She didn't know what to say, she was really disappointed in Luke. And I feel bad for telling her everything. But she basically is my mom. I made her promise that she wouldn't do anything to him or something.

"Well, I gotta go it's getting late... Thanks Liz!" I said hugging her.

"Bye... oh and next time call me if something happens again, ok?" I nodded. "Goodnight baby girl."

"Goodnight Liz, love you!" I said.

"Love you too!" She called and waved one last time.

I was walking home with Roxy following behind. We then saw a park near the boys' house and walked there so that Roxy could pee and poop before going home. Well that sounds extremely stupid. Then she started barking at some bushes again.

"Roxy! Stop it's night time!" I told her. She stopped. I got closer too the bushes and didn't see anything. Probably just a bunny. Suddenly I felt some one covering my mouth with their hand and holding my waist by the other. I tried to scream but couldn't.

"What do we have here. A beautiful girl out here alone in the dark. Must be one lucky day for me today..." I heard a man's voice say into my ear. What a disgusting ass!

Suddenly I heard him yelp in pain and release me. I ran, but suddenly I heard something like a shotgun, i stopped knowing that if I would move he would shot at me. "If I can't have you alive, I might as well..." I heard him pull the trigger. I closed my eyes. That's it...  Then I heard another shot.

"Fuck!" I heard the man say and heard him running away. When I turned around I saw Luke on the ground losing a lot of blood. Fuck no!

"LUKE!" I yelled kneeling down. I was holding his face with both hands. "LUCAS TALK TO ME!" I yelled again. I can't lose him. "Please..."

"Mel?..." I heard him say.

"Yes... I'm here... I'm right here." I said quietly.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes... but you're not! Why did you do this?" I asked.

"It's pretty obvious why... I love you, babe!" He said putting his hand on my cheek...

"I love you too, Luke!" I said holding his hand which was still on my cheek. Tears streaming down my face. Then I heard the ambulance. They took him and put him in the back.

"Miss do you want to come along with your boyfriend?" The doctor asked.

"Yes!" I said and climbed into the back of the car with Luke.