Wow!

Mel's P.O.V

After I dried my tears I was walking around trying to calm myself down and take Luke out of my mind... As I was walking past a room I heard Calum's voice and no one answered him... was he talking alone? I knocked on the door and opened it! I just saw Calum hugging Luke... and he was crying? maybe it wasn't the best time...

"Opps... sorry..." I started to walk away but Calum said.

"Uhm... No, i am done..." and left the room. Luke's eyes were really puffy maybe like mine...

"What's wrong?" I asked laying my hand on his thight...

"Nothing just...." He stopped taking a deep breath. "I heard you talking to Eleanor..."

"Ohh..."

"Yeah and... you know what's happening here between us is not something I want, is for your best... And I'm hurt about the fact... that we will not be something, too... I just wanna protect you Mel..." He said putting his head on his hands...

"I know.. I never said this was all your fault because it's not... And I know that you wanna protect me! And if you only knew how much I appreciate it..." I felt something warm streaming down my face... And he was now looking at me... FUCK!

I was looking down trying to avoid it for him to see me like that... Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me butterflies going crazy and sparks everywhere...

The show's gonna start any minute I was front row with Eleanor... "Oh.. Hi you are Mel, right?" I heard the girl around her 13 years next to me ask. I just nodded smiling. "I love you, like literally! You are such an inspiration, because after all the hate you get, you still smile everyday. This makes me feel good when I feel sad.. Because you have it much worst than me!."

"Wait what?... You-you love me?... WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT... you are not gonna say something stupid about me being with the boys the whole time?... not even Luke?" I was shocked.

"No this isn't a joke... and I actually think you and Luke would be a cute couple... because I know you like him..." she said smiling at me.

"Wow you are by far the kindest fan "Of the boys" I've ever met!" I was still shocked but smiled back...

"Thx... and before this starts can you pls follow me on twitter? The boys already are following me back but there's missing the person that keeps them together." She asked handing me a paper with her twitter on it. "Oh and... can we please take a picture together?"

"Of course?" this came out more of a question. She giggled and took her phone we took some pics together... One where we smile, one where we are making a duckface, one where she gives me a kiss on the cheek and one where we grimaced! Weird... I'm so not used to that!

After the show the girl said goodbye and hugged me.. I'm so shocked. JESUS CHRIST!