I found them...

Mel's P.O.V

The fact that Luke remembers, how I used to call my "babies" Bella, is way too cute.

I was now back home and the 1D boys, the three others from 5SOS, Perrie, Eleanor, Sofia, Ceph, Laura and three other girls are now gonna see Bella, Luke and I... As a family. I was so excited. I don't know how I survived. I guess I didn't give up because I don't want my daughter to go trought this world like I did, alone.

When we opened the door I saw those who I mentioned, would be there. But also those I've never seen before... Everyone gave me a hug. Suddenly a woman I've never seen before came and hugged me. I stood there with my eyes wide open... she released me....

"Ohh my god. Look at you. You're a woman, all gorwn up..." She said with tears in her eyes. An older woman and two teenage girls came and hugged me too.

"And you are...?" I asked.

"I'm your aunt, Jasmine. You father's sister. This is my mother, your grandmother, Rose. And these are your cousins, Joana and Mary." She said.

"How? I've never seen you before." I said sternly.

"Yes you have, you were two months old the first and last time..." I just looked at them. I don't believe them. "Here a picture." It was a picture of baby me and them.

"How do I know that this isn't photoshoped?" I asked.

"Here, our identity cart!" She said giving me four different carts... I looked at them and read the names and looked at the pictures. It was true. Everything. I found part of my family. I started tearing up. Suddenly I had a flashback to the time when I returned to my parents' house. The wedding pictures. The two women where there.

I looked up and they were smiling but tears where falling down their faces. I just hugged them. I found them I found my family.

I was talking to my aunt,  grandmom and cousins.  They are all awesome. "We know the rest of your family, like... your mother's side. We can show you." Jasmine said.

"But...  Aren't they in Portugal?" I asked confused.

"We are in Portugal." Rose said.

"We are? How the hell did I not know that!" they giggled.

"Come on I'll drive you to your other aunt and uncle." My aunt said dragging Luke who was holding Bella and I into the car. I quickly shouted a goodbye to the others.

When we arrived I picked Bella up and walked up to the door.  Luke following behind. I rang the doorbell. A really short woman opened the door. When she saw me, she teared up...

"Melissa...  My little Mel!" she said hugging me. Bella started moving a lot. The woman released me and looked at Bella. "OH my god... Can I?"  she asked. I nodded and handed Bella to her. "I'm Yolanda. Your aunt."  I nodded. Then a man came.

"Yolanda who's at th-" he stopped, starting at me. He then smiled and hugged me too. When he released me,  tears were falling down his cheeks. "You look exactly like your mother." Now I was tearing up.

"Aunt, uncle,  this is Luke. My husband. " I said, Luke putting his arms around my waist. Luke stretched his arm to shake my uncle's hand. My uncle looked at him as if he was about to kill Luke. I was worried now. Suddenly my uncle hugged him... Oh, well ok... "There's no shaking hands in  our family. You're now part of it. I'm Paul."  I smiled. I love them already.

After we talked for a loooooooong time. I realised something. I have only met one grandma. "Uncle Paul? Do I have any grandparents?" I asked.

"Well yeah Rose."

"Only her?"

"Yeah, the others died in cancer... You know our family is a risk. Most of us get cancer... "

"That's a joke right?" I asked. I'm so scared of having cancer... The fact that I already have heart problems and lose hair makes it worst.

"No... No, it's not. Why?"

"Just asking!"

It was almost 11:50 pm and Luke and I decided to go back home to the others. I said goodbye and Jasmine drove us back. Today was a really good day.