I'm gonna miss this so much.

Mel's P.O.V

I was falling... Suddenly I couldn't breath, I was under water. I wanted to swim but couldn't move. Why can't I move? When I opened my eyes, all I could see was a light. The sun shining trough the water. So beautiful. I still couldn't move but I kinda liked the view of all this. Me being gone, Luke having a beautiful girlfriend, the boys concentrating on their music... Everything. I was making a favour to so many people but most importantly the people I loved. I was becoming weak, my heart faster, my eyelids heavier, my body deeper in the water...

On the last second I still had my eyes open, I saw a figure jumping in and taking me out of there! Maybe Ashton?

When I woke up I saw white everywhere. Hospital... "You got to be kidding me!" I whispered. When I looked at my right I saw Luke holding my hand with his head down. Was he crying? No Mel, focus!

"Mel! Are you ok?" I heard Mike ask.

"Yeah..." Then I saw Luke lift his head up.

"Calum, Mike and I'll leave you two!" Ash said.

"Babe..."  Luke started.

"Listen, Luke" I interrupted him, sitting up. "What you did was wrong..."

"So wrong!" He whispered.

"But you know what they say? If you have two people and you can't decide which one you want to keep. Go for the second one... because if you loved the first one, there wouldn't be a second one..." I said quietly. Tears streaming down my face.

"But what if I want you?" He asked, his voice weak I knew he was about to cry too.

"Then you gotta wait... and question your feelings for me!" I answered.

"But I know what I feel. I know that I want you and not that slut. I jumped from the bridge to get you out of the water. Mel, I love you." He said coming closer. I put my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"We need to break up!" I said quickly, this is breaking me.

"What?" He whispered looking me in the eyes. "No, I know you don't want that! I know you love me too!" He blurted out.

"Yes, I do... but I need time!"

"For what?"

"To think! Luke you punshed me." I said pointing at my huge bruise on my cheek.

"Don't bring that up... I don't know why I did that. I'm an asshole! But trust me that when I say 'I love you' it's my heart speaking..." he said putting his hand on my bruise. "Unless you found someone else..."

"What?! No, you know I love you!"

"Miss Gomes, you can go home." A nurse came in.

"Ok thanks!" I smiled. After she left I got dressed.

"So what are we now?" Luke asked.

"Nothing... I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"No, I'm sorry." He said looking down. "Can i have a goodbye kiss?"

I got closer to him. When I looked up he was inches away. I was on my tiptoes since I'm a head shorter than him. I looked him in the eyes and knew, I'm gonna miss this so much. He's so beautiful. Then he pressed his lips onto mine. Our lips moving in sync. Butterflies going crazy in my stomach, sparks everywhere. After a few years nothing has changed. He pulled me closer wrapping his arms around my waist. My arms wrapped around his neck.

"I love you!" I said after pulling away.

"I love you too... so much it hurts...." he whispered kissing me again. I felt my cheeks becoming more wet, he was crying as well. I pulled away and hugged him.

After saying goodbye I walked up to the door. "Are you coming?" I asked Luke.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec..." he said I nodded and left...