Honeymoon!

Mel's P.O.V

We were now at the wedding party thing. Everyone was there, family and friends. "OMG! Gurl, I'm so happy for you!" Ceph said hugging me tightly. I smiled widely.

"Thanks, babe!" I said.

"So where is the honeymoon gonna be?"

"I don't know. He said it's a surprise." I giggled.

"Oh Mah Gahd!!! You both are so perfect!" She said jumping up and down.

"I'm so hap-" I got interrupted by Niall yelling.

"BABE! BABE! HELP ME!" He shouted, when we turned around we saw Niall getting attacked by their son, Will. We cracked up.

"Gotta fix that!" She said and left. I looked at her trying to help Niall. Wasn't going well. I giggled. Then I felt arms wrapping themselves around me.

"How's my beautiful wife doing?" I heard Luke ask.

"I couldn't be happier!" I said turning around and kissing him. "What about you my handsome husband?" I asked.

"I'm excited to start a whole new life with you!" He said. I smiled. "Ready for our honeymoon?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's go then!" He said dragging me out. Everyone following us and saying goodbye. We got in a boat and we were gone.

We were watching the sunset from the boat. Awesome. After an hour the boat stopped. "Look!" He said pointing at an Isle. The water was so clean here. Plants everywhere.

"Wow!"

"I know right?" He said smiling and hugging me from behind.

"How do we get there?" I asked. He then started to get out of his clothes. I laughed and took my own clothes off. We jumped in holding hands. We swam all the way to the Isle. There was a house. We got out of the water.  "Wow!"

"You're all mine tonight." He said holding me close.

"I'm all yours, for the rest of our lifes!" I said walking into the house moving my hips teasingly. Then I heard the door getting closed. Suddenly Luke pulled me closer to him. I felt him getting hard.

I smiled and kissed him. He started walking. Suddenly I felt my body getting pressed against him and the wall. The kiss became intense. Then he started to trail kisses all down my neck. His hands were on my bum. Then he picked me up so that my legs were around his waist holding me tightly. He then took my bra off. And started to walk up to the bed. He then put me down going on top of me.... And the rest is history! Now go to bed children! Love you xX