82- the picures

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

I turned around to see Derek.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Yeah im fine." I said before i started to cry.

"No you arent." He frowned as he kissed my forehead.

"I thought Nevaeh was my best friend. I thought that maybe one day we could rekindle our friendship. But not anymore." I said frustratedly as i shook my head.

"Hey." Derek lifted my chin. "Screw her. You got Cesar, Andy, and me." He said with his adorable smile that made me feel so much better.

I smiled back. "Yeah i know."

I felt him pull me in for a hug.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear which caught me off guard.

I looked up at him as he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You don't have to say anything if you're not ready." He said.

I noticed Oscar walking out the gym and stopped in his tracks when he saw us. We look into each other's eyes. "I love you." I said back to Derek as I kept my eyes on Oscar.

Fuck.

I felt Derek's lips on mine while Oscar's eyes were on mine.

I didn't break eye contact.

Then Derek pulled away. "Okay i gotta go. The game is going to start." Derek smiled as he ran back to the rest of the basketball team in the gym.

Now it was just Oscar and I.

"Hey you okay?" Oscar walked up to me.

"Yeah." I said uneasily.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Yeah i am." I smiled up at him.

He just nodded his head.

"Im proud of you." He smiled.

"Why?"

"You taught Nevaeh what happens when you get messed with. You taught her a lesson." He laughed as he hugged me. I hugged my friend back.